Drawing parallel | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drawing parallel

of course in those days Kuechenburg was like 260 lbs. I remember Jack Lambert was barely over 200lbs by the time the seasons ended.
Yep. Warfield was not considered small either. Not for that time.

Who would Sewell parallel to? He very well may be our first pick. While it may be a different position, as a leader on the oline he would compare to Dwight Stevenson to me.

Who would Sewell parallel to? He very well may be our first pick. While it may be a different position, as a leader on the oline he would compare to Dwight Stevenson to me.
well two different positions of course so maybe more like Webb. Btw, we're not drafting him at 6

well two different positions of course so maybe more like Webb. Btw, we're not drafting him at 6
I don't remember Webb as being a vocal leader. If Pitts and Chase are gone I could see Miami picking up Sewell at 6.

I don't remember Webb as being a vocal leader. If Pitts and Chase are gone I could see Miami picking up Sewell at 6.
We actually had Webb here in the 347 answering our questions about a month or two ago. very nice guy and yeah, he seems quiet when he was playing.

IMO we didn’t give Philly our 1st next year with the intent to move up to 6 and draft Sewell. I think in the event Pitts and Chase are gone we would draft Smith.

The guy who was legitimately GREAT whose body type was the most like Smith was probably Lance Alworth... yup, Bambi.

Now that goes way... way back into an earlier era, but if you want a guy who was ridiculously lean and very successful... go with Bambi.

IMO we didn’t give Philly our 1st next year with the intent to move up to 6 and draft Sewell. I think in the event Pitts and Chase are gone we would draft Smith.
At that point, there might be a team wanting to trade up to six for one of the qbs on the board. So I could see the potential of another trade back.

At that point, there might be a team wanting to trade up to six for one of the qbs on the board. So I could see the potential of another trade back.
Much less likely with the Carolina trade. What will happen tho is someone is gonna trade up with the Falcons for a QB, or they take one, which pushes another playmaker to us.

of course in those days Kuechenburg was like 260 lbs. I remember Jack Lambert was barely over 200lbs by the time the seasons ended.
Was a lot of fun watching 250 pound Larry Csonka running over those linebackers, who usually weighed less than him.

I think DL was 240-260 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom