Dream 4 Round Mock Draft From Draft Wire (usa Today) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dream 4 Round Mock Draft From Draft Wire (usa Today)

I keep seeing him mocked all over the place and I just don’t get it. I’d love if he dropped to us but he’s a top 5 talent in this draft as far as I’m concerned.

Pro days tomorrow. Probably gonna be over after he blows it out the water

Bad draft. None of those guys are key cogs. Oliver is undersized. I'm not sure where he'd play on the defense, and on what downs.

This team needs to trade up to SF and get the QB. Everything else is garbage.
Oliver over Haskins or Luck is another draft day comedy hour.
And then they need to draft 2-3 key cogs.

I believe ximines is another guy that ran 4.85

We know what that looks like closing speed wise and in tbe open field pursuit

You start thinking 10 yard box pass rusher and then if they don’t win and get there in that 10 yard box it becomes ehh

245 too undersized frame probably scrape more speed if ask to add weight think I will pass

Last edited:
Bad draft. None of those guys are key cogs. Oliver is undersized. I'm not sure where he'd play on the defense, and on what downs.

LOL

Sweet hot take, Mr Holy.

tenor.gif

I like Eric McCoy and Julian love at pick 48 if that was the options.

I also like Anthony Nelson in the 3rd. Probably the route I would have gone.

If I’m not going to get my qb this years worthless anyways might as well just take bpa on my board regardless of position or “need”. Within reason obviously

I got like 5 tight ends in tbe building I’m probably not gonna be investing in that high this year I’d say.

yea the only complaint i have is passing on McCoy at 48, I see either him or Elgton being the pick (Elgton goes 68 in this mock).

So lose your possible 2nd and 3rd for a QB then expect to find cogs on day 3? Makes sense.

its-time-to-stop-posting-19282885.png

No QB? Im still hoping we land Haskins.

Round 1 any of the DTs there will be just fine. We will have a nice option since there should likely be a run of Edge Rushers, OTs , Devin Smith, and QBs.

Would not be surprised if we take Devin Bush LB if we cant trade down, assuming we dont take a QB. Would be a nice group for a 3-4 Def. Patriots defense is always predicated on great LB and Secondary play. Dline just needs to do thier job (set the egdge) and just hold at point of contact.
No QB. There all mediocre bro. None really had a solid combine or Pro day. Will Grier technically had the best Pro Day? Not a good draft for QB.

I believe ximines is another guy that ran 4.85

We know what that looks like closing speed wise and in tbe open field pursuit

You start thinking 10 yard box pass rusher and then if they don’t win and get there in that 10 yard box it becomes ehh

245 too undersized frame probably scrape more speed if ask to add weight think I will pass

He (Ximines) ran 4.78...but he had a much more impressive 7.18 3-cone...I think he is more of a late day 2 player...I would also look at Banogu maybe in the 4th.

Howard would be my first choice...just fix the line and be ready for Tua

Back
Top Bottom