Dream 4 Round Mock Draft From Draft Wire (usa Today) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dream 4 Round Mock Draft From Draft Wire (usa Today)

I think the concern with winovich outside of just finding him snaps schematically is that you could end up with a brooks reed.

I don’t know how they match up athletically but I think there’s a lot of similarities in their roles at least at the next level.

I do believe winovich played the last half of the season with a torn shoulder labrum though. That takes a tough cat

To me its a no brainer, you have to go DL at 13. With Tunsil in the mix maybe for a long time, do we really want to draft a Left Tackle at 13 to make him change positions for the rest of his career? Right Tackles do not get drafted at 13. Now in this specific draft if Jawaan Taylor is available then you have to think about it, otherwise its an easy choice.

Bad draft. None of those guys are key cogs. Oliver is undersized. I'm not sure where he'd play on the defense, and on what downs.

This team needs to trade up to SF and get the QB. Everything else is garbage.
Oliver over Haskins or Luck is another draft day comedy hour.
And then they need to draft 2-3 key cogs.

Wow..."undersized" (I guess if you ain't the right size you have no shot)
……….. … "Everything else is garbage".. ( I guess the NFL should postpone the draft until better recruits pan out)
……….. "I'm not sure where he'd play on the defense, and on what downs." … (I guess It's good that we already have a DC)

We won't know if Oliver over Luck?? or Haskins is "comedy hour" until the rubber meets the road but with the needs we have as a TEAM
I don't want to mortgage the future on the unknown when there are projected impactful players available

Forgive my ignorance but....What are "key cogs"... and since you mentioned it as a NEED.... what are your recomendations?

How exactly do we trade with Frisco?.... What if "THE" QB isn't there?... do you mean just grab one of the two QB's?... either one will do??... as long as we trade valuable resources to just get a QB we will be ok???

Wow... not a fan of this tirade

If there is a QB available in this draft that the team believes in, you take that QB this year if you can. If you cannot make that happen, draft BPA. It is really that simple.

This is how you do it

If we draft a QB this year he will have to sit for at least a year until we have a decent Oline, until then you risk 'ruining' him

Back
Top Bottom