Dream Results for the rest of the Season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dream Results for the rest of the Season

We won the bizarro SB against Washington to win games???

I don’t think so bud

0-16 - 1-15 either way it will be a blemish that only Tua can make go away
Right?!? That would be like the US hockey team losing the gold after beating Russia.

Dream scenario ? Kenyan Drake becomes the next Barry Sanders, Wilkins becomes the next Aaron Donald, Rosen becomes the next Marino, Taco becomes the next Reggie White, our offensive line starts playing like an early 90s Cowboys line, X becomes the next Primetime, One of the receivers sells his souls to become a Jerry Rice clone, Flores shows us he learned quite a bit from Belichick, and all of them sign 15 year minimum pay extensions with no bonus.

All that, and Brady and Belichick retire.

Last edited:
My dream would be for Grier not to screw up free agency and the draft......he has "picks and money" but what will he do with it?
Having a GREAT off season has been my dream for years now. When was the last time we had a great off season?

Clearly you don't remember the Jeff Ireland's "like a boss!" off season.

I just want it to end. I’ve got my vacation planned for draft week and from an NFL standpoint that’s all I got. Thankful I’m a college football watching freak. It makes the weekend bearable.

Dream scenario: Beat the Bills either at there place or ours (There place would be a shocker). Beat the Jets either at our place or theirs (1 of these is going to happen). Beat the Steelers on MNF because we are the #1 team on MNF in wins its time to start again don't you all think? Beat Bengals. Get a 4-12 record (like I predicted) and let chips fall where they may.

But this staff is gone in 3 years (bank it). So to me it will not matter who ****ing gets drafted or who we pick it FA with the money as Grier will screw it up and I don't trust anyone in this franchise anymore. Remember we our the MIAMI DOLPHINS irrelevant since 1999 and still we see this clown show and circus for years to come like the energizer bunny keeps going and going and going..... It is never going to end till Ross croaks or sells, he needs to be gone and the buffoons need to be gone too in F/O and cleaning of the top. Its going to be a long time before we are contenders (5 - 7 years) before we restore our history. Bank it. I am sick of it. 37+ years and still I wait.... At least I got to go to 2 Super Bowls when I was a kid at 12 and 14 (1983 and 1985) Super Bowl XVII and XIX. I saw the GOATS in Super Bowl XIX (Danny and Joe Montana). God, how I miss those days of Danny. I am hoping I will be alive for a Super Bowl LXI win. Maybe. That's my dream scenario. FINS UP!!!

Last edited:
I couldn't care less about the Pats going undefeated, they've long since gone past the point that I could hate them any more or less based on such a trivial matter. It may be sacrilege but the whole thing about the undefeated season is becoming a bit of a joke and it isn't really that relevant given how different the game is nowadays.

If we are going to win one game I would rather it were against the Jets, who I will never not want to beat, if not then the Steelers to increase the value of their pick.

I am literally lolling at these "dreams". You guys are definitely aren't hding back.

Back
Top Bottom