Dream Results for the rest of the Season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dream Results for the rest of the Season

That some people on this site stop posting on it. Lol

1. Miami Beats the Steelers. (A)
2. The Bills or Jets beat the Patriots. (B)
3. The Dolphins beat the Jets once. (C)

A. I am still rooting for a Steelers top 5 pick.

B. Miami can't be the only team most years to take care of the Patiots from the AFC east...Come on pull your weight Bills and Jets.

C. I hate the Jets, and getting swept by them is no bueno.

Dream Scenario for me- Dolphins get the 1st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, Dolphins get the 2nd Pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, Dolphins get the 3rd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft!
That not going happen.. 1,15 and 25

We have to reverse the 17-0 curse that has hampered this franchise forever........ we need to go 0-16 and all order will be restored !! Word...................!! I'm hoping

My dream result is to lose every game so heavily we get Tua and a New GM. Having seen how Flores handles Qbs id be open to a coaching staff aswell.

I hope we lose so bad they fire Flores who is obviously incompetent.

1. Miami Beats the Steelers. (A)
2. The Bills or Jets beat the Patriots. (B)
3. The Dolphins beat the Jets once. (C)

A. I am still rooting for a Steelers top 5 pick.

B. Miami can't be the only team most years to take care of the Patiots from the AFC east...Come on pull your weight Bills and Jets.

C. I hate the Jets, and getting swept by them is no bueno.

good luck with that Steelers top 5 pick thing. They will be 3-4 after they bludgeon our sorry lot next Monday night

Dream results?

Miami goes1-15 knocking the Patriots out of home field advantage with their only win.

Steelers finish 3-13 with the number #2 overall pick

Houston finishes 4-12 giving Miami 3 top ten picks.....

Saints finish 5-11....giving Miami another high 2nd rounder.

Miami gets a 3rd rounder for Juwan James in compensatory award.

Dream is simply whatever gets us the #1 overall draft pick. I have no shame or care towards going 0-16. Don't give a **** tbh.

In 2019, no f..ks given. And I'm not completely on the Tua train, cause there are things I like about Fromm.

I understand the love of lore, but this year is about tomorrow. Its about after BRADY. It's about reestablishing a identity, a foundational core.

Do not care about NE in today's NFL anymore.

Back
Top Bottom