Dream Results for the rest of the Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dream Results for the rest of the Season

Ozfin

Turn Left at Nowhere Else
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping for 2 results because I would still like the no 1 draft pick and don't want to see us go 0-16.

1- In regards to Miami, that we beat the Pats and hopefully bugger their chance of going undefeated.

2 - Non Miami, hoping the Bengals beat the Steelers thus making the Steelers pick slightly better and lessening the Bengals chances of getting the no 1 pick.

Im just hoping the Bengals win this week so i can't root for us to best the Steelers next week

I'm hoping for 2 results because I would still like the no 1 draft pick and don't want to see us go 0-16.

1- In regards to Miami, that we beat the Pats and hopefully bugger their chance of going undefeated.

2 - Non Miami, hoping the Bengals beat the Steelers thus making the Steelers pick slightly better and lessening the Bengals chances of getting the no 1 pick.

Welcome.

Man if it came down to locking up the no.1 pick with a loss or keeping New England from going undefeated; I think I’m doing everything in my power to not allow NE in our perfect club.

That’s a unique situation that no other team would have to worry about.

We won the bizarro SB against Washington to win games???

I don’t think so bud

0-16 - 1-15 either way it will be a blemish that only Tua can make go away

Clinch the #1 pick against Cincinnati, then destroy the Patriots the next week in Foxboro.

Back
Top Bottom