Dream Results for the rest of the Season | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dream Results for the rest of the Season

good luck with that Steelers top 5 pick thing. They will be 3-4 after they bludgeon our sorry lot next Monday night

This year what team should not be expected to bludgeon our sorry butts, yet that is not to say all games go according to plan.

Dream Scenario?

Dolphins change ownership

Grier and Flores gone.

I'm hoping for 2 results because I would still like the no 1 draft pick and don't want to see us go 0-16.

1- In regards to Miami, that we beat the Pats and hopefully bugger their chance of going undefeated.

2 - Non Miami, hoping the Bengals beat the Steelers thus making the Steelers pick slightly better and lessening the Bengals chances of getting the no 1 pick.
#2 is the key one there...

Fire Grier. He needs to go before we draft

Win 3 or 4 games this year and show improvement throughout the season. In the draft select Burrows and use the rest of the draft to upgrade the OL and the defense.

My dream scenario is to win enough games to not get the #1 pick and watch the Tua disciples heads explode when Cincinnati takes him.
There has to be ahuge reason for someone not wanting the best qb talent in the 2020 draft.

Tua...Steelers and Texans lose the rest of their games.

Back
Top Bottom