Dream Results for the rest of the Season | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dream Results for the rest of the Season

There has to be ahuge reason for someone not wanting the best qb talent in the 2020 draft.
Maybe because I don't think he will be the right QB for the Dolphins? I know it isn't popular around here to say anything of the sort but I seriously doubt that Tua will be anything above an average QB in the NFL. Is he a system QB like all the other Alabama QB's we have seen that have done nothing at the next level? How does he do when he has to play from behind? How well will he play when he has average or less than average skill players around him? I willingly acknowledge that he is a stud college player but history has shown us that that does not always translate to the NFL.

Lose out. Only acceptable win would be vs. the Steelers. Beating the Bengals, as someone mentioned as part of their dream result, would be worst case scenario. I swear some of you are like crackheads sometimes, selling out the future for that one fleeting feeling of satisfaction. Get into rehab and see the bigger picture. That one hit of crack, or meaningless W, will do nothing for you. Embrace the suck.

0-16 is the only scenario I’m comfortable with. I’m okay taking Tua #1 overall but trading away all these assets we’ve suffered for because of a few meaningless wins would make me sick.

Sweep the Jets, beat the Pats and Giants, and still get the first pick next year.

How about herbert....Can we get the best rusher de in college and herbert at the same time? Can herbert fall to our lap to our 2nd pick in the first round..

After that draft at least 2 or 3 OTs

How about burrow or fromm in the second or 3rd?

How about herbert....Can we get the best rusher de in college and herbert at the same time? Can herbert fall to our lap to our 2nd pick in the first round..

After that draft at least 2 or 3 OTs

How about burrow or fromm in the second or 3rd?
Burrow and Fromm are projected 1st round picks. Some mocks have Burrow drafted #2 overall.

Maybe because I don't think he will be the right QB for the Dolphins? I know it isn't popular around here to say anything of the sort but I seriously doubt that Tua will be anything above an average QB in the NFL. Is he a system QB like all the other Alabama QB's we have seen that have done nothing at the next level? How does he do when he has to play from behind? How well will he play when he has average or less than average skill players around him? I willingly acknowledge that he is a stud college player but history has shown us that that does not always translate to the NFL.
You do realize Tua has run three different systems at Bama,in three years......system QB?..sure,he can run pretty much any system.
Come from behind?..like he did as a true freshman,in the National Championship Game against Ga.?
And who are these other Alabama system QB's you speak of,and what was the system besides pro-style..
Inquiring minds would like to know.

Last edited:
I am little worry about this too. You may be right

You got be luck when u draft qb. 2017 class mohomes and watson are beast. The rest of qb are not good 1.2017 first qb off board Chicago qb bust 2. 2018 all them qb might be bust except lamar jackson. 2019 class look bad except Jags qb. We got time to evaluate these qb. Take ur time. I know we got pick one. Just hope we pick right guy at qb. I dont want here Mel kiper bs neither.all he do is hype up bust.

Keep team playing hard and take control of dolphins flores. You must establish that for future. Even if u win 3 games this yr.

Spark me up cuz I only have one life to live and i want to see my team win every chance I get.

I don’t know where I’ll be this Sunday let alone next year.

What bothers me is that a lot of you are deadlocked on Tua being the second coming when nobody truly knows.

Isn’t he playing on the best team in college that could probably beat this Dolphins team? Isn’t he coming off yet another surgery?

I believe the ones smoking crack are the ones that are ABSOLUTELY SURE that Tua is going to be a star in the NFL.

Are the odds in his favor? Yes. Is he a monster of a player? Yes. Do we not know whether it will translate to the NFL? Yeeeeee es.

Lose out. Only acceptable win would be vs. the Steelers. Beating the Bengals, as someone mentioned as part of their dream result, would be worst case scenario. I swear some of you are like crackheads sometimes, selling out the future for that one fleeting feeling of satisfaction. Get into rehab and see the bigger picture. That one hit of crack, or meaningless W, will do nothing for you. Embrace the suck.

The other Alabama QB's didn't come close to putting up the numbers that Tua has with the same kind of talent. They won with a great running game and defense. Even Jalen Hurts didn't put up the same kind of numbers at Alabama as he has at Oklahoma. So you can't judge what the other Alabama QB's have done in the NFL compared to what Tua might be able to do. Those other QB's weren't as talented.

Last edited:
So now, all of a sudden, Alabama is Quarterback U? :)

As unpopular as it is, I don't agree with the sentiment that Tua is a can't miss prospect. None of the QB's in this year's draft stand out from any of the the others and they all have flaws. If the Dolphins end up with the #1 pick, I would rather see them trade it for a king's ransom and build heavily through the trenches while picking a QB with the trading team's pick.

Back
Top Bottom