DreamLand...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DreamLand......

Cover23

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
OK, just daydreaming here, What would all of you say to the headline: "Marino Back at the Helm". I would love it, especially against his clone Bledsoe(I feel they are so similar in alot of ways). Anyway, just dreaming here. Would be awesome though!!!! Big Dan deserves a ring more than anyone.

Thanks for your input buddy. And the Bills deserve an ass whoopin come Sunday!!!!!!

at this point, i.e. 2002, I would rather see Dave Dickerson out there and let Dan keep his health to take care of all those kids.

Originally posted by Cover23
OK, just daydreaming here, What would all of you say to the headline: "Marino Back at the Helm". I would love it, especially against his clone Bledsoe(I feel they are so similar in alot of ways). Anyway, just dreaming here. Would be awesome though!!!! Big Dan deserves a ring more than anyone.

ouch......

a) Marino had his chance for 15 years....

b) not one player just deserves a ring....only a team.

c) let the legend rest in peace

d) he is the biggest dolphin homer there is and if we go to the big dance he'll be on the sidelines pushing our guys to the limits

e) and when the final whistle blows and we won the big one guess who will storm the field first?

Originally posted by Cover23

sorry C23, but you just made me sick! Marino and Bledsoe should never be mentioned in the same sentence!

Why? I mean they both led their respective teams to the SB the same number of times...with the same result. Do you think Drew will break Danny Boy's single season passing yardage mark this year? He's on pace to blow it away!

Dan's physical build makes him similar to Drew, Dan's touch and accuracy was much better than that of Drew's. (Especially when Dan was in his prime.)

Well I see some similarities between Drew and Dan. For example, both are classic pocket passes and neither can run worth a crap. Both are not that hot outside of the pocket, and both had issues with passing on the run. But other then that and the first letter of their first name, thats all I see.

But I think if our D gets to Drew like we did last week to ol' Brian, this should be a walk away. But thats a big IF! :D

If you look at Dan's early carrer, you'll see that altho he wasn't a scrambler like Elway or Montana, he still had that elusiveness to move around the pocket. That coupled with his ability to read/decode defenses, precsion and accuracy, and the fastest release ever make him, IMO, the best pure passer ever.

Dan is so out of war shape. he is playing golf and wearing a suuit and tie to work each day.

these bunch of guys are in the bloodeist battle they have ever encountered in their lives. since none of them were in viet nam.

Horrible idea posting this when guys are playing with serious injuries and through concusssions and the game is too fast for Dan at his age...

Dolphins will come with fire in the mouths sunday....... These guys are on a mission.............. this game is HUGE to them....... They can put the whole division at a distance from their mission with this mission or falter and let the enemy linger at their door step just when they are about to get a rest for two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom