Drew Lock Destroying #11 Ranked Florida | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Lock Destroying #11 Ranked Florida

Yeah, they were top 8 in the country in sacks allowed (only allowed 13 sacks all season) and top 5 in TFL's allowed.

Missouri's offense was 13th in the country in total offense. You can't accomplish all this with a poor offensive line. They had a 1,200 yard back that was only a sophomore averaging 5.4 YPC and scored 11 TD's.

Nowhere near as poor as FSU's offensive line. FSU hasn't recruited offensive lineman very well. Missouri has.

I agree, and I wasnt comparing the two to a play stand point. Just pointing out, recruiting class means nothing, and neither does how good the RB does. When it comes to pass blocking I saw a lot of would be sacks escaped from Lock by getting the ball out from weird angles, throwing it away, throwing uncatchable balls because of pressure(basically just throwing it away). I think those things had more to do with his lower completion % than drops, although I saw some drops as well. Lock is a big reason for those low sack totals IMO.

Back
Top Bottom