Drew Lock Meets With Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Lock Meets With Dolphins

In the real world where everything is based on tendencies and probabilities and NOT certainties

IMO Lock has a about as good of a chance of being a legit NFL QB as the rest of the pack.

Kid has MAJOR arm talent and B+ athlete... Not a finished product but his upside is as good as any.

IMO.

Wow. He threw for 44 tds his junior year. I wonder why he didn't come out then.

Would anyone agree that of the 3 QBs Lock is the most ready to start?

Just finished watching his pro day work out. He can make all the throws ad he can move. Can he be accurate enough is the question? I heard the team likes him but we'll see.

Wow. He threw for 44 tds his junior year. I wonder why he didn't come out then.

Would anyone agree that of the 3 QBs Lock is the most ready to start?

I think Haskins in most NFL ready.

But of course system dependent.

He'd be a very good fit for the O I assume we'll run.

note: I think we have a pretty decent prospect on the roster with Falk -- very high comp %
very highly productive in red zone -- smart very hard worker -- NOT the athlete Lock is
and not the arm talent...

In the real world where everything is based on tendencies and probabilities and NOT certainties

IMO Lock has a about as good of a chance of being a legit NFL QB as the rest of the pack.

Kid has MAJOR arm talent and B+ athlete... Not a finished product but his upside is as good as any.

IMO.
Yeah, the more I've looked into LOCK, the more I like him. IMO, he's got a chance to be THE MAN.

Yeah, the more I've looked into LOCK, the more I like him. IMO, he's got a chance to be THE MAN.

Not trying to hype not really compare but some of his "movements" and demeanor reminds me of Marino...

The kid does have a fantastic stroke and can chuck the pig effortlessly... Haskins also has an fantastic arm.

I think Haskins in most NFL ready.

But of course system dependent.

He'd be a very good fit for the O I assume we'll run.

note: I think we have a pretty decent prospect on the roster with Falk -- very high comp %
very highly productive in red zone -- smart very hard worker -- NOT the athlete Lock is
and not the arm talent...

The amount of experience is not cause for concern?

Wow. 50 tds as a sophomore. He did take 20 sacks. Is that a lot?

Haskins may be the more accurate passer right now but Lock's experience and upside may make him the better long-term prospect. FWIW, Charley Casserly just said that some GM's have rated Lock as the #1 QB prospect, ahead of both Haskins and Murray.

Haskins may be the more accurate passer right now but Lock's experience and upside may make him the better long-term prospect. FWIW, Charley Casserly just said that some GM's have rated Lock as the #1 QB prospect, ahead of both Haskins and Murray.

You've got to love this kind of year. Casserly's mock draft 1.0 doesn't even have Lock in the first round.

Not trying to hype not really compare but some of his "movements" and demeanor reminds me of Marino...

The kid does have a fantastic stroke and can chuck the pig effortlessly... Haskins also has an fantastic arm.
LOCK does have a really quick release (ala DAN) but from what I've seen he has 3/4 release point. Any others see this or think it could be a problem?

Back
Top Bottom