Drew Lock Will Start Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Lock Will Start Sunday

I expect him to play conservative and not throw to his wide receivers especially after the picks he had last week and our corners. Look for sceeens dump offs and tight end plus running game. We want to jump out early so they can’t run

While I love the optimism on the board, I just don't see this as a gimme game. We are very much underestimating this Broncos team. Maybe it's the years of losing games when we are supposed to win... But this doesn't feel like a game that we are going to win..... Media on our nuts doesn't bode well for this organization. At least in the time I've been a fan. While I have enjoyed the success the team has had this season, I'm still waiting for someone to come out of nowhere and kick me in the nuts. Am I the only one who feels this way? I can't process success very well. I'm still a battered wife metaphorically....

This is a game we should win. It is really a tell-all game about the state of our franchise

No more than any game to date.

Beating KC would be a tell-all or Pittsburgh.

I think you guys are underestimating Lock over Rypien. Lock has much more boom in him. He hasn’t been great, but Denver’s more dangerous with him in there.

Back
Top Bottom