Drew Lock Will Start Sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Lock Will Start Sunday

I think you guys are underestimating Lock over Rypien. Lock has much more boom in him. He hasn’t been great, but Denver’s more dangerous with him in there.
Lock does have more playmaking ability. He's also more mistake prone and has really struggled against pass rush. Having watched Rypiens one start this year im not sure that at least for a single game he couldnt come in and provide more consistent scoring.

You don’t think it’s a big deal to put away a mismanaged injured Broncos team? This game to me, on our win streak, is a bigger game than KC . It will bring us momentum into nyj and cinci
I couldn’t agree more. Yes we’re winning but this is the NFL and things happen on any given Sunday. I’m not overly confident in the team just yet. This is a road game in cold weather against a team we should beat. This game tells a lot more than games vs KC or Buffalo. Before you can beat the really good teams, you gotta beat the teams your suppose to beat. Fins up

While I love the optimism on the board, I just don't see this as a gimme game. We are very much underestimating this Broncos team. Maybe it's the years of losing games when we are supposed to win... But this doesn't feel like a game that we are going to win..... Media on our nuts doesn't bode well for this organization. At least in the time I've been a fan. While I have enjoyed the success the team has had this season, I'm still waiting for someone to come out of nowhere and kick me in the nuts. Am I the only one who feels this way? I can't process success very well. I'm still a battered wife metaphorically....
Its a new day...Im going with that and forgetting the fails of the past until this team forces me to do so which I hope is never again.
Fins win easily and dominate on both sides of the ball 35 - 10

I couldn’t agree more. Yes we’re winning but this is the NFL and things happen on any given Sunday. I’m not overly confident in the team just yet. This is a road game in cold weather against a team we should beat. This game tells a lot more than games vs KC or Buffalo. Before you can beat the really good teams, you gotta beat the teams your suppose to beat. Fins up
Who says? I've never seen that in the rulebook.

That is the "usual" progression, but isn't it possible that we blew right through that milepost?

Isn't that what "ahead of the curve" means? You are beyond the normal stage of advancement, at a given time.

You don’t think it’s a big deal to put away a mismanaged injured Broncos team? This game to me, on our win streak, is a bigger game than KC . It will bring us momentum into nyj and cinci

The Jets are tanking and Joe Burrow was carted off. I expect Miami to be prepared for those 2 teams. Beating Denver won't tell us anything in the grand scheme of things.

I was optimistic with Lock starting but that was on the presumption we could even generate a fraction of usual pass rush. We aren't there at all today and his arm is too good to let him stand untouched in the pocket 3 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom