Drew Lock Will Start Sunday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Lock Will Start Sunday

The Jets are tanking and Joe Burrow was carted off. I expect Miami to be prepared for those 2 teams. Beating Denver won't tell us anything in the grand scheme of things.
Really ? Because a lot of people expected a 40-0 nothing blow out. We have a lot of work to do. Let’s come back and put this team away and then we can talk about if this game matters or not

Really ? Because a lot of people expected a 40-0 nothing blow out. We have a lot of work to do. Let’s come back and put this team away and then we can talk about if this game matters or not

People expected a blowout?

Well thats their issue. And yes Miami has a long way still to go. Stop admiring and worrying about the bright lights, and get back to incremental growth and consistency. This is still a rebuild.

Yes if you read the forums, predictions, listened to podcasts, and read anything about the fan base or the line ( betters put all their money on Miami), people expected a blowout. I get the rest of your point and am with you dude .

Beating Denver would have meant we can put away inconsistent / bad teams. We obviously can’t and now we head into NYJ who put up a halfway decent performance and cinci ( god bless em ) knowing that these are not easy wins.

Which brings me back to my original point, if we beat Broncos convincingly we would know more about what we have. We didn’t and now we don’t even know if we can go 2-0 versus the jets and burrow-less keys. Hell who is our qb next week ?

This actually solidifies my point that you did not agree with.

Back
Top Bottom