Drew Rosenhaus disses Joey Haynos on Live TV | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Rosenhaus disses Joey Haynos on Live TV

If Fasano gets injuried were in trouble @ the TE position, Hanyos is a ok blocker,reciever not great just ok

If anyone thinks we are set at the back-up TE position you settle for mediocrity. Perfectville is right, if we lose Fasano, who after last years performance, leaves alot of be desired himself, we are in ALOT of trouble. Our TE's arent scaring anyone.

I believe Haynos will become a real good backup TE for this team and he adds great depth to the position. When Fasano did not start last season I did not see this team lose a step. Haynos is one of those guys people don't appreciate, but if he ever went down all you guys would notice what he brings to this team.

Fasano started all but 2 games last season. And those were against the Panther and Bucs. Hard to lose a step against them.

Fasano started all but 2 games last season. And those were against the Panther and Bucs. Hard to lose a step against them.

We would have lost to the Bucs had it not been for Carpenter with 10 seconds left

You say what you want about Haynos, but I think he is developing nicely. Great Blocker, red zone threat and sick vertical. I still have not forgotten the catch against San Fran right in the middle of the end zone where he out jumped everyone. I think the kid has potential, I really do.

We would have lost to the Bucs had it not been for Carpenter with 10 seconds left

We dominated the Bucs game. The only reason almost lose the game is cause of Henne's bone headed INT. Chad has a gun slingger mentality and he needs to learn when to throw the ball away. Henne's gun slinger mentality also hurt him in the Titans game, big time.

Last edited by a moderator:
We dominated the Bucs game. The only reason we lose is cause of Henne's bone headed INT. Chad has a gun slingger mentality and he needs to learn when to throw the ball away. That hunted us in the Titans game, big time.

We didnt lose that game.

I know we did not lose the game, I was in the stands. Just pointing out the reason we almost lost the game.

I know we did not lose the game, I was in the stands. Just pointing out the reason we almost lost the game.

Originally Posted by FinAtic8480
We dominated the Bucs game. The only reason we lose is cause of Henne's bone headed INT. Chad has a gun slingger mentality and he needs to learn when to throw the ball away. That hunted us in the Titans game, big time.

LOL @ Ed Perry. Now that's a name.

I'm worried that our offense as a whole is entirely too slow. We're going to have some trouble manufacturing quick play drives, so a result manufacturing scores. Rickey Williams was by far our best weapon last year and he is defying that odds as 32 yr old rb.

Haynos is serviceable but not championship caliber and barely playoff caliber. He's a stop-gap backup. We have to hope that Sperry or Nalbone show something, anything, in training camp. We need speed out of TE.

Mizfit I fixed it, so that you can understand my point better.

You say what you want about Haynos, but I think he is developing nicely. Great Blocker, red zone threat and sick vertical. I still have not forgotten the catch against San Fran right in the middle of the end zone where he out jumped everyone. I think the kid has potential, I really do.

I think your jock riding of a career backup at best is slightly nauseating. Are you a family member or agent by any chance?

Red zone threat? Sick vertical? Where???????? He's never shown it!

When you have a guy as tall as Joey in a goal line formation, he is a red zone threat. Last year he had two goal line TD's against the Jets & Pats. The kid has potential and has been progressing nicely, he also finds the end zone.

I know Schleprock your opinion is different, but I honestly see potential in Joey. Im not saying he is gonna be Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates, Dallas Clark or Owen Daniels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom