Drew Rosenhaus disses Joey Haynos on Live TV | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Rosenhaus disses Joey Haynos on Live TV

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
MikeBerardino Drew Rosenhaus just dissed Joey Haynos on WSVN-TV: "Really the Dolphins don’t have a legit backup" at tight end

www.twitter.com/MikeBerardino

I know alot of you might agree with Drew, but Joey did an excellent job last year in filling in as Fasano's backup. When you put into account that it was only his second year and he was suddenly called upon when Martin went down the kid deserve credit. He started two games, was one heck of a blocker and was a nice end-zone threat. Say what you want to say, but I think Haynos is gonna turn into a nice player efficient player for us. Don't forget about Sperry, either.

I'll have to agree with Drew on this one. I for one can't see people's infatuation with Haynos. He looks slow as can be, he seems to fumble all the time, and I am not impresssed with his blocking either. I see no upside in him either...

I actually would like to see more of Sperry than Haynos.

I'll have to agree with Drew on this one. I for one can't see people's infatuation with Haynos. He looks slow as can be, he seems to fumble all the time, and I am not impresssed with his blocking either. I see no upside in him either...

I actually would like to see more of Sperry than Haynos.

Haynos fumbled 1 time last year. Did you know our running backs averaged 3.8 yards running behind him or that of his 162 yards he 107 yards after the catch. It was his second year and he did a heck of job, when he was really suppose to be the third TE on this team. I expect him to continue improving.

Haynos is ungodly slow and is never going to be anything great as a Tight End. Agree 100% with Drew on his assessment of Joey the sloth

Haynos fumbled 1 time last year. Did you know our running backs averaged 3.8 yards running behind him or that of his 162 yards he 107 yards after the catch. It was his second year and he did a heck of job, when he was really suppose to be the third TE on this team. I expect him to continue improving.

That's all fine, but I think that is all you will ever get out of this guy. He has no upside that I can see. He is what he is...which isn't very good. If we had a real TE, we wouldn't even be discussing this. But, we have Fasano, who seemed to lose all confidence after the NO game last year, and then Haynos...

There is a reason people around here expected us to draft a TE sometime during the draft...

Haynos is ungodly slow and is never going to be anything great as a Tight End. Agree 100% with Drew on his assessment of Joey the sloth

Exactly! I watch the guy and it is like he is running in quicksand...

I believe Haynos will become a real good backup TE for this team and he adds great depth to the position. When Fasano did not start last season I did not see this team lose a step. Haynos is one of those guys people don't appreciate, but if he ever went down all you guys would notice what he brings to this team.

We'll atleast in 2008 we were in deperation playoff mode and went for it on 4th and 1 from like the 5 and it was a jump ball to Haynos in the edonze in KC. That worked nicely LOL.

Besides that he is slow, good hands and decent blocking. I don't mind him as a 2nd TE but I do mind it when we only activate 4 WR on gameday and he and Polite are out there in the 5 WR sets where Henne is UNDER CENTER. Good god fix that plz.

He's alright. I just don't really want him to be our only option if Fasano were to go down. He doesn't use his height advantage, and any corner could lay him out.

Haynos would be a good #3 TE but nothing more is a decent blocker and thats about it

I really would have thought that after the job Haynos did last year he would be appreciated. Remember guys it was only his second year.

My comment is not related to Haynos...but

Drew Rosenhaus is an *** clown!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but he's a backup for a backup tight end. Our tight ends are very average. We need to address the position next draft/free agency.

Back
Top Bottom