Drew Rosenhaus interview on PTI | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Rosenhaus interview on PTI

new bob

Practice Squad
Reaction score
did any of you guys see this? i am probably definitely in the monority about this, but i love this guy. he stirs up the pot. he is a great agent who gets the most that he can for his players, is very articulate on camera...i like the guy...(even though most everyone alive, including all of philly and wisconsin, hate him) whatd you all think?

new bob said:
did any of you guys see this? i am probably definitely in the monority about this, but i love this guy. he stirs up the pot. he is a great agent who gets the most that he can for his players, is very articulate on camera...i like the guy...(even though most everyone alive, including all of philly and wisconsin, hate him) whatd you all think?

I agree 100%. I admire the guy.

Seems like a typical hopped-up Sales guy every time I've seen him talk...

He's a used car salesman to me, but a good one....I don't personally care for him because of his BS tactics to gain an edge in negotiating. Seems he is more concerned with HIS image than his clients or the teams he is negotiating with...He does have a good TV sense, but he uses his time on the tube to negotiate with the press and the fans, instead of concentrating on the teams...

He's good at what he does, but if you like scam lawyers, bottom feeders, dirty, back handed, seedy lying car salesmen only interested in dollars then go right ahead and admire away.

Anyone notice that he's been playing considerably more hardball with other teams than Miami? Guys a fin fan =).

new bob said:

If you like ANY agent, then you need to go get your head examined! :lol:
KIDDING!

touborg said:
Anyone notice that he's been playing considerably more hardball with other teams than Miami? Guys a fin fan =).

Maybe this season, but what about Ogunleye last year?

What will you think about him when he gets some future Dolphin a contract that hammers us for years from being a good team? I admire the guy's drive. I would like to have him as an agent if I was a superstar player. But he kills teams caps and pulls stuff like what he is doing with TO.

I believe if you think you are that good, sign a one year deal, prove it and then go get your money.

new bob said:
I hate him with every ounce of my being.

Not a fan of him, but hes damn good at what he does. He almost convinced me in those 10 minutes on PTI that TO deserves more money. Impressive arguments.

new bob said:

As a salesman myself, I like Rosenhaus a LOT. I just wouldn't want to be on the other end of the table :D You guys can dawg him all you want, but he is about his bank and getting his players paid. Whats wrong with that? You'd do the same thing, if you had HIS BALLS.

Megatron you hate him because he makes more money in a week than you do in a year. Not to mention the fine ladies he is always with on S. Beach. The man commands respect.

Back
Top Bottom