clear.gif

Drew's Views
-J.J. Stokes wants to play for the Dolphins
-Drew projects he'll sign with the Jags though
-They still want to re-sign Gadsden
-Don't look for Miami to sign another WR
-Newson, Baker are doing great in Europe
-Keep an eye on James "Big Cat" Williams
-He doesn't think they'll sign him, he wants to re-unite with Wanny, but won't happen
-They could re-sign Todd Wade and he could break the bank
-Keep an eye on Sage at the QB camp
-Also look out for Omare Lowe because he's really had a TERRIFIC offseason so far, big-physical CB with size, he's in a dog fight with fletcher for the #4 CB
-HAHAHAHA.. Drew thinks Warren Sapp(Drew's CLIENT) is the best player in football

Thanks dude, you may not be able to trust much of what Drew says but its still fun to talk about.

James "Big Cat" Williams is kind of interesting. He can't play LT, but he'd be a solid backup at RT where I believe if I'm not mistaken, our current backup is rookie GUARD Taylor Whitley. Well, I suppose Greg Jerman or Jarvis Borum should be counted but do you trust either of them a whole lot? I don't, not really. OL is a position I know a lot of people were thinking about, not me, but still a lot of people for June 1st. Nonetheless I wouldnt mind if we picked up James Williams even if it meant we were gonna toss Todd Wade into the mix at LT for a big 3 man competition at LT.

Lets face it, putting the best 5 offensive linemen on the field in 2002 certainly paid off for us. Why not do somethin like that again?

Yeah, I finally realized he was a b**** after the way he praised Freeman(his CLIENT) as starting over Knight.

I just find it interesting to hear what he has to say..

Gotta love the Warren Sapp comment. IMO, he's not even the best player on the Tampa defense.

You can get some useful info from Drew, but you have to know how to read between the lines with him and cut through the agent hype BS!

Drew continues to show his lack of bias. I am sure Sapp being called the best player in football has nothing to do with his agent being Drew Rosenhaus. :rolleyes2

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Drew continues to show his lack of bias. I am sure Sapp being called the best player in football has nothing to do with his agent being Drew Rosenhaus. :rolleyes2

...or that Sapp is in the final year of his contrct and is looking for a bonus in the $20 million range.

Originally posted by Muck

...or that Sapp is in the final year of his contrct and is looking for a bonus in the $20 million range.

Pfffffffffffffftttttt!

Does he have a show on the radio or is he on TV? What time and day?
Thanks.

well, I don't think that Sapp is the best player in the NFL but lets not get carry away now. He IS a very good player and I wish we had him next to JT. Nothing agaisnt Timbo or Chester tho.About Drew, that's just Drew.

haha simeon rice, booger mcfarland, derrick brooks and john lynch are all better players at this point of time than sapp......a few years ago he was arguably the best defensive player in the game, but right now he isn't even the best DT on his team.....

booger has also been included in a short yardage offensive play this season, further speculating sapp is on his way out.....

and does anybody actually believe sapp will retire if he doesn't get a HUGE deal?

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
haha simeon rice, booger mcfarland, derrick brooks and john lynch are all better players at this point of time than sapp......a few years ago he was arguably the best defensive player in the game, but right now he isn't even the best DT on his team.....

Simeon and Booger outproduce Sapp for a very good reason. Warren is either double or triple teamed most of the time, meaning that McFarland and Rice get to avoid most double teams.

Back
Top Bottom