Drill the QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drill the QB

Definitely my biggest frustration watching the D play against the Pats. Rather than seeing the player freeze and hit no one I just kept saying, "Just hit Cam as hard as you can and it will pay off at the end of the game."

Cam naturally talent. As long Cam play his style football and dont get hurt.. N.E going make playoff..N.E wr are horrible..BB got know that..
Let’s see Cam put up 30 points a game against Pitt, Balt and KC lol - stickin his neck out

BB and Cam barely soaked us for 20 against the lowly Dolphins and we knew the game plan - everyone can hand them titles today it just makes his and BBs upcoming failures that much more delicious by week 4-5 when the training wheels fall off against better competition

Let’s see Cam put up 30 points a game against Pitt, Balt and KC lol - stickin his neck out

BB and Cam barely soaked us for 20 against the lowly Dolphins and we knew the game plan - everyone can hand them titles today it just makes his and BBs upcoming failures that much more delicious by week 4-5 when the training wheels fall off against better competition
K.c and bal is top team in afc...N.E ain't going no SB but they will be In playoff.. they going lose 5 to 7 games this yr..If N.E get some better Wr. They got chance to SB.

K.c and bal is top team in afc...N.E ain't going no SB but they will be In playoff.. they going lose 5 to 7 games this yr..If N.E get some better Wr. They got chance to SB.
There D is where they are going to get exposed and they won’t be able to score quickly to keep up with those franchises - I mean I expect them to lose to Buffalo 2x as well

There D is where they are going to get exposed and they won’t be able to score quickly to keep up with those franchises - I mean I expect them to lose to Buffalo 2x as well
They might be 1 and 1 this yr.. allen ain't better than Cam. I think division still belong to N.E this yr because BB going out smart rest of this coaches in AFC east..

They might be 1 and 1 this yr.. allen ain't better than Cam. I think division still belong to N.E this yr because BB going out smart rest of this coaches in AFC east..
NE lost a lot of players people forgetting that because NE played us first ~ Buffalo should run up the score on them twice ~ if Buffalo doesn't put 40 on us i will be surprised

uh no he made a statement within his question and it wasnt about Kikos overall play
Uh no. Post #5 bro. I realize there's no question mark, but when says "doesn't it", it is, in fact, a question.

Why be arguementative anyway? It wasn't even your post to which I was replying.

Uh no. Post #5 bro.

Why be arguementative anyway? It wasn't even your post to which I was replying.
I kno the post he isnt talking about Kiko's value to the team ~ we dont have to steer away post away from what is intended

Catch someone's sarcasm once or twice jeez

I’ve thought of this often. Regardless of the play, if it’s close, destroy the QB. If it’s a penalty then so be it.

I kno the post he isnt talking about Kiko's value to the team ~ we dont have to steer away post away from what is intended

Catch someone's sarcasm once or twice jeez
I know the context, and it still doesn't make me miss Kiko, even if he laid Cam out with a concussion.

I was just stating the reason the alternate reality posed didn't make me miss him.

You know, you can put me on ignore, if it bothers you that much.

Personally I don't see it as a big deal either way.

Have a good day brother Phin Fan.

NE lost a lot of players people forgetting that because NE played us first ~ Buffalo should run up the score on them twice ~ if Buffalo doesn't put 40 on us i will be surprised
When have Bill's actual beat good team on regular basic..Bill's have too show me.. they real...yes they will make playoff two..first rd exit again. Yes N.E lost lot players but one they got full spot good enough win in nfl..just talking fact from what I seen w N.E..

Back
Top Bottom