DT Antajj Hawthorne Bandwagon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Antajj Hawthorne Bandwagon

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My god we would have a really really awesome start to rebuilding this DL if we can come up with Antajj Hawthorne at our pick tommorow. He's perfect size for a DT at 6-3 3/8, 321.

I want I want I want :) He'd be a coup ala Will Poole was last year.

Get a safety in the 5th and a center in the 7th and this draft will turn out very nicely :)

Hawthrone would be a great pick, but since we already got a Defensive Lineman in Roth, I hope we address the Saftey position, OL or WR with our 4th rounder.

infiltrateib said:
I'd bet a decent amount of money Hawthorne is snatched up by the Browns the pick before us.

Wouldn't doubt it. At least we're assured that either Hawthorne, Shazor, or Brown will be there when we pick :D

Nublar7 said:
Hawthrone would be a great pick, but since we already got a Defensive Lineman in Roth, I hope we address the Saftey position, OL or WR with our 4th rounder.

He can be Bowens replacement after he retires following this year or when his back flares up again this year.

infiltrateib said:
I'm on the Hawthorne or Elton Brown bandwagon. I call not behind driver.

Alright 2 more backseats to fill before it's the trunk and rooftop for the rest of you!

VanDolPhan said:
He can be Bowens replacement after he retires following this year or when his back flares up again this year.
Very true. I would be happy if we took him. But even if we don't we can still get good players at other positions. Too bad we have to wait until tomorrow for the next pick.

I'll grab onto the spare tire well on the bottom...

Nublar7 said:
Very true. I would be happy if we took him. But even if we don't we can still get good players at other positions. Too bad we have to wait until tomorrow for the next pick.

Yup but it'd fill need and BPA. That 5th rounder would be tough though. Could go OL, Safety, WR etc.

1-G-Elton Brown, Virginia

2-DE/DT-Chris Canty, Virgina *inj
Chris Canty was another player on the verge of being a 1st rounder before he tore his ACL. He's a big 6'7 290lbs hybrid DT/DE similar to Kevin Carter & Marcus Spears.

3-WR-Fred Gibson, Georgia
Tall, athletic, decent speed, played vs the top competition

4-QB-Kyle Orton, Purdue

5-DT-Anttaj Hawthorne, Wisconsin *character
If he wouldn't have failed that drug test he'd be #1 on my list.

Back
Top Bottom