Dt Durval Neto Was Chosen By @miamidolphins From #nflundiscovered Participating Players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dt Durval Neto Was Chosen By @miamidolphins From #nflundiscovered Participating Players

let’s remember that from 70 to 74 a buncha No Names became one of the greatest teams in NFL history.. even named our D after them...

They certainly were not no names. The name stuck because Tom Landry the coach of the Dallas Cowboys at the time could not name one player on their defense. Scott and Anderson were All-Pro safeties during there careers.

Dude was a Judo Champion prior to Football

I was going to mention this, he has a martial arts background, and that is a huge great 1st step.

In my lifetime I have been part of a good amount different Martial Arts schools, and they all stressed great balance, and I know it helped hugely in playing football better.

I know that playing highschool and with friends is an entirely different world then College, let alone The NFL, but those athletes in Brazil are top level, and martial arts is also on a different level...they take both very seriously.

He may well be extremely raw, but I think our coaches are going to find moving him around will not be very easy, while he seems from the get go to have a little leverage on whomever tries to block him.

I actually find this very exciting.

Since this team won't be good enough to make the playoffs then winning two games is ok with me as long as we hit it big in the 2020 draft.

I dunno, this guy's kind of interesting athletically. @ckparrot indicated on his twitter that he had a 7.09 3-cone and a 4.5 shuttle. If that's true at his size, that's mighty impressive. Pretty sure that cone time is better than almost every D-lineman at the combine this year.

I was going to mention this, he has a martial arts background, and that is a huge great 1st step.

In my lifetime I have been part of a good amount different Martial Arts schools, and they all stressed great balance, and I know it helped hugely in playing football better.

I know that playing highschool and with friends is an entirely different world then College, let alone The NFL, but those athletes in Brazil are top level, and martial arts is also on a different level...they take both very seriously.

He may well be extremely raw, but I think our coaches are going to find moving him around will not be very easy, while he seems from the get go to have a little leverage on whomever tries to block him.

I actually find this very exciting.

I can second this. I went to highschool here in Canada with a fellow that was just an ok highschool footballer. He got in to Judo and suddenly was a dominant collegiate d-lineman and actually played an exhibition season with the Bills and did not look out of place. His career was cut short due to injuries but he claimed his sudden rise in football was attributable to the balance techniques he used in Judo.

let’s remember that from 70 to 74 a buncha No Names became one of the greatest teams in NFL history.. even named our D after them...

Ok.

I don't want to see anyone on this site upset when this team wins 2 games next year and they're going to complain about lack of talent when Miami is literally telling you they aren't trying this year.

Why would I bet on this trash team?

Don't get into your feelings because your beloved team is going to be absolutely terrible.

Betting over/under on 2 wins does not indicate he thinks this team is going to be good...

Why would I bet on this trash team?

Well... I think you would be betting against this team in this challenge..

Why? Because you made a bold statement and somebody wants some of that action..... Hell I'll take some too

Well... I think you would be betting against this team in this challenge..

Why? Because you made a bold statement and somebody wants some of that action..... Hell I'll take some too

You missed a key step.

Thinking I actually care about it.

Back
Top Bottom