Dt Durval Neto Was Chosen By @miamidolphins From #nflundiscovered Participating Players | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dt Durval Neto Was Chosen By @miamidolphins From #nflundiscovered Participating Players

Look we cleaned our team of some overpriced talent, moved on from Tannehill after 7 years, gotten younger and now we are looking for more young guys looking to make a name. We will not be great this year, but it will be fun to root for some no name from Brazil, or wherever else. Player development and growth on both lines will be the goal this year. Next year we get our QB, stud receiver, another CB, another RB and more line help.

I'll bet $15,000.

Ready to put up or shut up? Or you still gonna keep talking?

Wait. I don't know about anyone else but yeah I will bet you that the dolphin win at least 2 games in 2019. IM me and we can work out the details within the week - escrow accounts and all. (joking cuz surely is illegal or against TOS)

Like I said before, the 2019 season is going to be a season of trial and error. We're going to use the season to see what we have and don't have as far as young talent. Then we build for the future accordingly.

Wait. I don't know about anyone else but yeah I will bet you that the dolphin win at least 2 games in 2019. IM me and we can work out the details within the week - escrow accounts and all. (joking cuz surely is illegal or against TOS)

You really think the OP is going to put up $15,000 against the Dolphins winning at minimum 2 games? Lol!

Back
Top Bottom