DT Justin Zimmer signed to 53 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Justin Zimmer signed to 53

Well... he's 30 years old, so no one should think we are getting a developmental player here.

Sounds like he has been good enough to be an end of the roster player for several years... active and vet minimum. If he shows anything at all, he takes Jenkins' spot as last DT next year.

Well... he's 30 years old, so no one should think we are getting a developmental player here.

Sounds like he has been good enough to be an end of the roster player for several years... active and vet minimum. If he shows anything at all, he takes Jenkins' spot as last DT next year.
Doubtful. Jenkins is a nose. He looks closer to a 3 tech / 5 tech.

Bro read the post above yours. How much more info you need? Dick size ain't a stat... Yet.
Why so pissy? Look at the time stamps FFS,

Both post are at the same time. I can confidently conclude they were posted pretty much simultaneously.........

Why so pissy? Look at the time stamps FFS,

Both post are at the same time. I can confidently conclude they were posted pretty much simultaneously.........

I was just being facetious. Good to know we have a defender of the people. You better stick up for me the next time I get attacked unjustly... which is always. Just monitor all of my posts and be my hypeman.

I was just being facetious. Good to know we have a defender of the people. You better stick up for me the next time I get attacked unjustly... which is always. Just monitor all of my posts and be my hypeman.
Some "attacks" are deserved.......lol. Kidding of course.

Guess I didn't see the humor, which is implied when using the term.

As far as monitoring your posts, rest assured, they are closely monitored............

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom