DT Justin Zimmer signed to 53 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Justin Zimmer signed to 53

Some "attacks" are deserved.......lol. Kidding of course.

Guess I didn't see the humor, which is implied when using the term.

As far as monitoring your posts, rest assured they are closely monitored............

Wouldn't want it any other way... Truly. At least someone in my life is listening to my cries for help.

BTW I didn't know you had to find things funny for them to be humorous. Good to know. Love yah.

Wouldn't want it any other way... Truly. At least someone in my life is listening to my cries for help.

BTW I didn't know you had to find things funny for them to be humorous. Good to know. Love yah.
I am far from being the "arbiter" of what is humor. Some ppl find a turd floating in the pool hilarious. Some do not.

As it pertains to your "cries for help", if you want to make any real progress, it helps if you cry to ppl who GAF, or are being paid to GAF.

I do hope you find some relief from your issues. I know mental problems can be quite devastating, and hard to overcome for some. Hang in there brother.......

I’ve been on Ferris S

love ya Benny.

We all have demons. Some bigger than others. Thankfully all of mine are manageable by trolling uptight nerds and shills on internet boards.

I love this place. I plan on posting here until it ceases to exist or I do.

Well, his RAS suggests he’s an athletic fire hydrant. Ferris State must have been a nightmare to play with Seiler and Zimmer.

I wonder if he’s a tweener for Ogbah‘s position in certain packages. Is he athletic enough for the 5-technique?

View attachment 123627View attachment 123628

Other then height, everything looks good about him physically...really hope he can play, we can use him.

Last edited:
Zimmer is a try hard guy. Huge motor and very fast from the DT spot. Only Ed Oliver had a faster first step in Buffalo that included Phillips from the DT spot. We always called him the poor man’s Kyle Williams.

Comes up with big plays when needed example he caused the Cam Fumble against NE when they were driving to win the game a couple years back.

Not good against the run. Not powerful cannot anchor. More of a penetrating DT.

Old school fighting above his weight class guy with a lot of heart and work.

Back
Top Bottom