DT Keith Traylor released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Keith Traylor released

Shamboubou

THE REAL SOUL SHAKER!
Reaction score
I know that he is going to probably be asking for a lot of money but what do you think?? I think he could help us where we need it the most. Great pickup if he doesnt want a ton of money. Also I'm not sure about his health, was he hurt last season?

I don't know. It is very hard to tell what Saban is doing with the DT position within the context of what we know of the DT position from our previous defenses.

I don't think Saban will bite on him.

One year deal wouldn't be bad. That gives Vickerson a year to develop and we can draft a day 1 DT in the draft next year.

I really can't believe I am about to say this... but we might very well be better off with Keith Traylor than we are with Tim Bowens... :(

painnotpleasure said:
I really can't believe I am about to say this... but we might very well be better off with Keith Traylor than we are with Tim Bowens... :(
Yeah, I don't even know if Bowens will see the field this year. I hope he does, but the reality is that his carear is probably over.

Nublar7 said:
Yeah, I don't even know if Bowens will see the field this year. I hope he does, but the reality is that his carear is probably over.

The sad thing is you know that Tim-Bo really wants to play... the guy has fire in his belly...

I remember reading an article like 3 years ago... where a reporter asked various players... "If you where in a bar fight and you could only have 1 guy at your side who would it be"... EVERYBODY said "Tim-Bo! without a doubt..." I also remember one of the players saying something to the effect that he wouldn't even want to be close to Tim-Bo even if he was on his side becuz Timmy could get carried away and hurt him too...

Made me think of Timmy in a new light... the guy is a total animal on the field.

Spray Mucus said:
The sad thing is you know that Tim-Bo really wants to play... the guy has fire in his belly...
QUOTE]

He's got something else in his belly to ;) . If he really wanted to devote himself, he wouldnt be overweight every single year. Shows lack of devotion and pure lazyness if you ask me.

age or not - i say as long as the price is right, sign anybody that will help our team including yesterdays release of kevin hardy

Wow. A Huge plug in the middle and he's athletic. Saban might jump on it and let Timbo go.

Oh please Saban sign Traylor at worst our DL could look like

2- gap DT- Chester, Traylor, Bowens
1- gap DT- Carter, Holliday, Vickerson
4-3 DE- Taylor, Bowens, Roth

Back
Top Bottom