DT L. Chester : What Do We Have??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT L. Chester : What Do We Have???

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
I loved what I saw in Training Camp from DT L. Chester. I also liked his play against the Titans during the scrimmage we had with them.....I was very, very disturbed/frustrated/embarrassed and pissed to see him getting pushed around Monday night against the Bucs. Anybody making excuses for this performance at DT needs to open their eyes and see reality instead of brushing it off as a "Meaningless Game".....

I don't get it....Is this why we jumped all over this guy on the opening day of the FA market??.....

He's strong, and wide, but it didn't show while M. Pittman was running through a 10 FT wide hole where his body should have been....

On that play, Z. Thomas got pancaked, literally being flown through the air landing on his ass!!!....Zach, calling the whole ordeal a "meaningless game" is nothing more than an attempt to find an excuse for being manhandled.

Wait until Jets Center K. Mawea gets his shot at this DL.....There wont be any more doubts once he's buried Z. Thomas 5-7 yards past the line of scrimmage.....

This has got to stop. We looked just like we were last last season, and that was with injuries at DT. We're suppose to be healthy now, and not much has changed.....

Sorry for all the negative guys, but it's very hard for me to post anything positive on the defense when I can't find anything more than seven sacks against the Bucs 2nd and 3rd string OL.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Bliz...get a life, if the man's healthy you saw what he can do, you say yourself, he looked great at the titians,..They're still sore from 2 a days, soon that will end..they will get recovery time and we'r e be okay..Man you guys go the ith degree when something goes wrong ..Miami's D will be okay..By the 3rd preseason game I expect the D to start clicking..and after all we saw on Monday....Tampa was only able to score 1 TD on a mixture of 1and 2nd string D... So if our D was so bad I would have expected a Jon Gurden type O to have swiped us out..Relax and enjoy the season.

You can tell me anything you want, but don't ever tell me, or any other football fan on this board to "get a life".....

Unless you want fans over here to start disliking you, I would suggest you keep personal comments to yourself. There is no place on this board for that IMO. We are all Phinz fans like it or not, so please try to treat your brothers and sisters with the same respect they give you as a Phinz fan.....

Well I suppose, one positive you could take from the game is...despite all that running they did on us, they only scored 7 points offensively. They couldn't run a balanced game against our D. Only got a single TD as a result.

I'd say you're overreacting just a bit. Wait til we throw in the looks that our D will really be giving come regular season (8 man fronts etc) and wait til guys like Zach Thomas and Brock Marion (who both got made to look like fools on that play) are actually trying, before you convict the Dolphins on charges of not being able to bottle up the run.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
You can tell me anything you want, but don't ever tell me, or any other football fan on this board to "get a life".....

Unless you want fans over here to start disliking you, I would suggest you keep personal comments to yourself. There is no place on this board for that IMO. We are all Phinz fans like it or not, so please try to treat your brothers and sisters with the same respect they give you as a Phinz fan.....

Blitz it wasn't meant as disrespect..but another way of saying chill out..or clam down or don't panic..I never meant disrespect...but to point other things out to you that I thought you may not have considered...I like all the fans on this board and have fun debating the merit of each of our thoughts..It's all in fun..:D

Names Francis Sawyer....

Any of you guys call me Francis.....and I'll kill ya.

I don't like no-one touchn' my stuff!!.....so just keep your meat-hooks off......I catch any of you guys in my stuff.....and I'll kill ya.

And I don't like anyone touchn' me......now, any of you homos'.....touch me.....and I'll kill ya.

Names Francis Sawyer....

Huh, what's this about??

chester, pre season, a thought or two...

puhleeeeez guys, hold on just a minute!!

did anyone watch the pre season game last year against the rams? we shut down everything they did, and we were all over warner in the short time he played.

even jaded 'ol me was thinking, hmmmm, we are just to much defense for these boys, they won't be doin' any of that passin' and runnin' and catchin' on us in the regular season when we play them.

then came the regular season game.

they did us like a choir boy in a prison shower!:eek:

yes, it would have been fun to see 40 points and 250 yds out of ricky, but THERE WAS NO GAME PLAN for that bucs fiasco, just like there won't be for the saints game.

2 games in 4 days and the coaches and players were not looking to prove anything. they know what ricky can do, they know what chester can do, these guys are not rookies looking for jobs.

and larry chester was not manhandled in that game. 1 play in a meaningless pre season walk through means nothing. chester had a bad calf muscle and was a little slowed, but the hole thing was, as zach thomas said, a big suprise!

the bucs were looking to put there new coach on the map, sell some season tickets and they threw the kitchen sink at us. no one saw it coming, and no one cared.

and rightfully so.

you will see much of the same in the saints game, with a few less penalties and no 95 yd return.

just like the rams last year, this team is not going to show much early and not risk injuries over nothing.

i think all will be pleasantly suprised come september!!

WELL PUT A BOOT IN YOUR A$$, IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY!!

toby keith

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Names Francis Sawyer....

Any of you guys call me Francis.....and I'll kill ya.

I don't like no-one touchn' my stuff!!.....so just keep your meat-hooks off......I catch any of you guys in my stuff.....and I'll kill ya.

And I don't like anyone touchn' me......now, any of you homos'.....touch me.....and I'll kill ya.

Shut-up Francis

my sentiments exactly clayton ! All this crap is way blown out of proportion .. and nobody is making excuses!! They dont care ! and to be honest I dont either !! Its goddammned practice !! I understand some fans just HAVE to find negatives.. but there were good things ..and few of those pointed out ...If its like that after a couple of REAL games I will scream as loud and as long as anyone believe that ..but untill then this is a very lame attitude to have about the team in general.

ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!! If you want to know what happened on the Pittman run, read my freaking post on it!!:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/s...62563#post62563

Also as Oliver and I mentioned, he got held a lot too. And he is injured. Dude, this guy is going to be a BEAST inside if he gets healthy.

What do we have in Chester? Well according to Dave W., the strongest player on the team.

its not larry chester i am worried about but Tim bowens. timbo was far worse than chester. that long run bowens had him right in his mits and he let him go! instead of a two yard loss, he had a 38 yard run. borck marion played real bad as well.

Originally posted by Muck
ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!! If you want to know what happened on the Pittman run, read my freaking post on it!!:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/s...62563#post62563

Also as Oliver and I mentioned, he got held a lot too. And he is injured. Dude, this guy is going to be a BEAST inside if he gets healthy.

yeah! that was also what i saw on chester. he got tackled by two olinemen! it was incredible! the refs were blind for tampa bigtime. he got ransacked. it was right in front of the camera too. it is amazing what you see the seond and third time around.

Back
Top Bottom