DT or LT? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT or LT?

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
What position do you think we'll take first,in next years
draft?Defensive tackle or Off. Left Tackle.

Namor said:

DT. No doubt about it. Look at the DT's on the roster. They are all old or broken down or suck or all three.

good DTs can be found in round 2 and 3. if we need a franchise LT, we will have to pick in round 1

pigskinguy said:
DT. No doubt about it. Look at the DT's on the roster. They are all old or broken down or suck or all three.

If Eric Winston and D'Brickashaw Ferguson are on the board one of them will be our pick!

U dont pass on franchise LT's!

Shifty187 said:
If Eric Winston and D'Brickashaw Ferguson are on the board one of them will be our pick!

U dont pass on franchise LT's!

I am assuming (or at least hoping) Ferguson will be gone by the time we pick.

LT, like Shifty said, you can't pass on a franchise LT, and I don't see Carey or McIntosh becoming an franchise left tackle, so if Furgeson, Winston or McNeill are there, I'd hope we'd take one of them over any DT.

Depends on where we pick. If we have a shot at a franchise LT, that's where we have to go, no matter what other needs we have. But if there's not one available, DT or QB need to be the priorities.

Qb, I know ya don't pass on franchise LT's but ya don't pass on potential franchise Qb's either. If Aj does not get much better than Qb is the most logical choice. After that I would go with LT, than DT. I think defensive tackle is a position that can be filled with later draft picks.

pigskinguy said:
I am assuming (or at least hoping) Ferguson will be gone by the time we pick.

Then there are 3 more. There is a high chance 4 LT's could go in the first 15 picks who will all be rated higher then the guys who came out this year.

We can grab a DT in FA or in the 2nd round or both.

A.J. might prove some doubters wrong this year. If he does, we obviously don't go QB. A lot of it depends on how we perform...if we're picking high, there's a good chance a great OL is available. If we're picking in the late teens or 20s, DT is probably a better option. Of course, if McMike is gone, we might go with a stud TE, etc.

Namor said:
DT. I have no doubt vernon Carey will handle the LT spot just fine. The Dt spot on the other hand MUST get younger, stronger, better.

I think CB or Qb also need to be considered possibilities here

Shifty187 said:
clear.gif
QUOTE]

Its so beautiful:boohoo: :bling:

Back
Top Bottom