DT Situation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Situation

Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Reaction score
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/11615468.htm

The Dolphins are concerned about the health of returning defensive tackles Larry Chester and Tim Bowens. Chester is recovering from a knee injury and is expected to be held out of practices during training camp.

Bowens missed all but one game last season with a back injury, and his rehabilitation has been inconsistent this offseason. In fact, Bowens has walked out of several rehab sessions with the team trainers out of frustration

Just as I suspected..... We should see Chester back in the lineup but Bowens is having trouble with rehab. If he cant make it through rehab, theres a good chance he will not make it to the season.

Regardless Saban's going to sign all the NFL D-Lineman, that way his O-Line has no one to block

I think its time for TimBo to retire..... which means Im going to haveto redo my 53 man roster prediction. :lol:

Philter25 said:
I think its time for TimBo to retire..... which means Im going to haveto redo my 53 man roster prediction. :lol:

Hey Phileter how are u dude i would like to see the 53 man roster please can i see it so i can print it out thnx

DOMMinizooooooooo

Unfortuately, as much as I hate saying it... we may very well be better off picking up Keith Traylor to a one year deal than we are keeping TimBo on the roster. With his back injury, he may very well not even see the field this year. If Bowens ends up getting cut after June 1st, I say we should go after Traylor. Would be a solid pickup in my honest opinion.

Sign the Tractor, let him roll over guards and centers.

Phinz4Life said:
Sign the Tractor, let him roll over guards and centers.
Tractor Traylor could prolly play DT..... :lol:

Robert "Tractor" Traylor is 6'8, 300 lbs and plays BASKETBALL

Keith Traylor is 6'4 340 lbs and plays FOOTBALL

Your statement was correct though, at 6'8 300 lbs I bet he did run over Guards and Centers..... playing basketball though. :lol:

Megatron said:
I think T Bowens is done and it pains me to say so.

Yeah I'de have to agree. I thought he was done a while ago. Thanks Timbo, we'll miss ya.

Id like to see Traylor signed. Another big body inside never hurt.

Id like to see Timbo retire. Hes been a great phin for so long already he doesnt need to keep proving himself if its going to affect his quality of life after football. Zach owes him bigtime for almost always wreaking havoc vs the run on the interior of the oppositions OL and allowing Zach to just run around and make tackles.

Well i will miss tim ,for he is the last of shula's players and he is a classy guy . it looks like we will end up drafting deffense next year at least we should draft 2 dtackles but this is for another day thought though. the media in okla- texas area made the comment that we would probally go 5- 11 or 6- 10 this year anyways, but i dont agree with this at all especially with the improvements at deffense. anyways i am predicting a 7-9 or 8-8 season right now but i am leaving room to change my predictions .:cooldude:

When Tim does decide to hang them up, I believe he deserves to have his number up in the Ring of Honor. Richmond Webb's number should be up there as well.

Back
Top Bottom