duane starks to new england for 3rd rnd pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

duane starks to new england for 3rd rnd pick

NC Fin Fan said:
We should at least be able to get a 2nd for Surtain!!!!

It is'nt about what we SHOULD get it is about what we CAN get.

A team has to be willing to give up a high pick AND cough up some big loot.

Considering what Anthony Henry got (still shaking my head on that one) I can't imagine what Pat is looking for.

By the Anthony Henry scale I think Pat could be looking for a 5 year/40 million dollar deal with a 15 million dollar signing bonus...not a lot of teams can pay that AND give up picks.

I say if we cant get fair compensation, lets hold on to him. Surtains dont come along very often.

unifiedtheory said:
It is'nt about what we SHOULD get it is about what we CAN get.

A team has to be willing to give up a high pick AND cough up some big loot.

Considering what Anthony Henry got (still shaking my head on that one) I can't imagine what Pat is looking for.

By the Anthony Henry scale I think Pat could be looking for a 5 year/40 million dollar deal with a 15 million dollar signing bonus...not a lot of teams can pay that AND give up picks.

Not many would want to if they only have to pay and not lose.

Surtain is just a body in what will be our zone defense. I'd rather let surtain go and become a super bowl contender and let us rebuild.

NC Fin Fan said:
We should at least be able to get a 2nd for Surtain!!!!

The pick is only part of it. $urtain and his agent are attempting to set the bar for high priced CB'$

Back
Top Bottom