🦆Duck defense season 🦆 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

🦆Duck defense season 🦆

Didn’t really pay attention when he was in but if this kid has nfl talent mows the time to show it. We are hurting bad in the secondary

Attack Biting GIF

Not a better time in the world for Duck #2 to show what he’s got. I don’t trust Rowe back there primarily. Someone needs to step up and take some of those snaps…. And I don’t want that someone to be Fejedelem.

Not a better time in the world for Duck #2 to show what he’s got. I don’t trust Rowe back there primarily. Someone needs to step up and take some of those snaps…. And I don’t want that someone to be Fejedelem.
completely agree. This guy is really needed. Please no more 42 out there.

I just looked up McKinley's wiki, anyone know why he wasn't drafted after doing this in his junior season?:

"McKinley 2021 season at Oregon he earned first-team Consensus All-American and first-team All-Pac 12 honors as a junior in 2021. He started all 14 games that seasons, recording 78 tackles (44 solo), six interceptions, 12 passes defensed and one forced fumble."

I just looked up McKinley's wiki, anyone know why he wasn't drafted after doing this in his junior season?:

"McKinley 2021 season at Oregon he earned first-team Consensus All-American and first-team All-Pac 12 honors as a junior in 2021. He started all 14 games that seasons, recording 78 tackles (44 solo), six interceptions, 12 passes defensed and one forced fumble."

He is small. Not sure the 40 time, but it wasn't blazing.

That’s a heck of a season.

Back
Top Bottom