Duke Johnson to the Bills. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Duke Johnson to the Bills.

Not really broken up about it because he was in limbo until we signed him and he gave us a small sample. Not sold on him, but wouldn’t have minded him trying to secure a roster spot either
Pretty much my feelings too. I felt he made our running game more effective.

Hs's going to kill us. By far the best of the rb's we had on this team. He was so proud to be here and a lifelong fin fan and miami native. Plus pealed of 100yd games with the puke line and coaching we had. I realky wanted to sed him in McD's scheme.

I like the 2 guys we brought in but keeping gaskin over duke is awful.

I'm also worried that he'll have extra motivation when he plays against us twice a year.

Regular fans care more about regular players more than some of us. That’s why you have threads started proclaiming guys like Duke Johnson and Mack Hollins are must keep players. That gets annoying every year we have people with emotional attachments to JAGs.

It’s annoying, I want my team to do better.

I am not a respected insider, I’m a respected outsider. I put in a lot of time and effort into my posts. I waste as much time researching things that won’t benefit me one bit, as anyone who gets paid to cover the NFL. I’m proud of that.

I’m not the best Dolphin on this board. I’m not the most knowledgeable either but I am always open to constructive criticism.

Im a ****y MoFo, but believe me, I’ve earned the right. Im wrong from time to time, never mind it either. Makes me a better poster.

@Mach2 corrects me all the time and puts me in my place when im too ****y, as do others. But my posts aren’t mindless wastes of text. My words have meaning. Maybe not to everybody but I certainly put as much thought into what I say as anyone.

Like right now for instance, pulled over in my car while late for an appointment because it’s important to me to reply to you.

I criticize “some people” because I don’t actually like criticizing specific posters.

Well said bro

Also for record, I’ve actually always thought your username was witty. I always assumed it to be an Any Given Sunday reference?
I always thought of "The Replacements", and thought it odd because that guy was a D-bag.

I always thought of "The Replacements", and thought it odd because that guy was a D-bag.

Did I get my movies wrong?

Damn I love the replacements. Maybe that’s what I was thinking.

Awesome movie. Gene Hackman is a legend.

Last edited:
Did I get my movies wrong?

Damn I love the replacements. Maybe that’s what I was thinking.

Awesome movie. Gene Hackman is a legend.
I don't remember anyone named Martel in Any Given Sunday, but I could be wrong about that.

I'm also worried that he'll have extra motivation when he plays against us twice a year.
Relax Skippy. He was unsigned for a reason. He had a few decent games for us, he’s not the end all and be all of RBs.

I don't remember anyone named Martel in Any Given Sunday, but I could be wrong about that.

Thanks for pointing out I was wrong about something on the same day I gave you credit for being the one to usually correct me. :bang:

Meh...he won't have the advantage of coming into the league after everyone else has played 10 games this year. Regression back to his mean or worse incoming most likely.

Back
Top Bottom