Duke Johnson... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Duke Johnson...

Agree. He is hungry.
That motivation will move the chains. I called him the player to watch after the draft. I think he will surprise.
We shall see. I don't dismiss him, but also don't look for a rd7 RB to make a big impact as a rookie either.

He is an adept and willing pass blocker. That's the first hurdle, and a must for seeing snaps.

In looking at his stats, he would fit in well with the sea of mediocrity that is our entire RB roster. Yes. We should get him. I don't want to miss a chance to inspire the opposite of fear in the hearts of the other team's run d. Maybe we can also add the t shirt salesman from the club level to the RB roster. Or even better, let's just pass on each play and let all of our RB's go and take their rightful place as line cooks at Waffle House.

In looking at his stats, he would fit in well with the sea of mediocrity that is our entire RB roster. Yes. We should get him. I don't want to miss a chance to inspire the opposite of fear in the hearts of the other team's run d. Maybe we can also add the t shirt salesman from the club level to the RB roster. Or even better, let's just pass on each play and let all of our RB's go and take their rightful place as line cooks at Waffle House.
You seem to be in a particularly foul mood this fine day.

Is everything OK brother?.......lol

No. My dad died last week. Totally not fine in any way.
I feel for you brother. My father battled emphysema for years, felt he was becoming a burden, and didn't want to go out like that.

Sucks, my condolences.....

Back
Top Bottom