Dumb & Dumber (Jets & Patriots) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dumb & Dumber (Jets & Patriots)

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Right when i thought there was no dumber team then the NYJets,... the Patriots come out of nowhere and now may trade up to the #2 giving up a hell of alot more....LOL...I love this, Ricky Williams makes everybody panic and wanna beef up a defense with someone who isnt even worth a low first rounder.....Jets should be happy though, if this trade goes through the Patriots may have saved them from a major dissapointment assuming they were aiming to take Robertson....

They can draft Jack Lambert for all I care, they're not going to stop Ricky.

Run Ricky Run...over the Jets...Bills...and the Patriots!

The Jets...Bills...and the Pats? Whats wrong with you? Don't you want him to run over EVERY team? J/K

yeah i see this as a part salary cap thang. they both cant sign 2 1st rounders with the money they have left so........
i say great! go for it! enjoy your one guy! i like where we sit. i think we will match with anything anyone else does in the long haul.

Lets not forget Travis Henry! Lets give credit where credit is due!
Plus I find it laughable that the Pats would give up so much for that number 2! I hope they get it because their multiple picks are more scary than number 2! Also it would be funny watching the Jets get screwed again this offseason!

Back
Top Bottom