Dumb Sports Writers! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dumb Sports Writers!

shalafi3455

Big Dawg
Reaction score
Why is it that when a team like the Pat's are doing so well have a winning streak going the sports writers think it is in the best interest of the team to lose a game before the play-offs start, to "bring them down to earth"! I think that is the dumbest think in the world! If your winning the last thing you want to do is lose no matter how many games you have won in a row! Imagine that attitude in 72, there still wouldn't be an unbeaten team!

Sports writers can be so dumb at times!!!:confused: :confused:

Yeah, that one showed up in the Boston Herald this morning. I don't know where they get their ideas sometimes. It just goes to show how ignorant some of these fools are. They have no idea what makes coaches and athletes tick.

The Pats have won the AFC East...they own the tiebreaker vs. the Chiefs but if they lose and KC wins...the Chiefs regain the #1 seed in the AFC...so yes...that was a stupid comment...its not like the Pats don't have anything else to play for...if they had the #1 seed wrapped up...I'm sure that you would see the reserves getting a lot of playing time and then I could see a loss that could be accepted but not now.

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom