Dustin Keller Update | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dustin Keller Update

I keep saying this, but there is no reason to keep talking deals with Keller. There is nobody after him. Myers is still out there. You could go after Pitta before the draft for a #2.

I love Keller. I think he is a perfect target for RT, but the numbers have to match.

If he doesn't work out, I'd spend a 2 on Pitta (although we're gonna have to pay him too) if Eifert is gone.. cuz it sounds like Ertz in the 2nd and then Escobar in the 3rd have strengths but concerns too while we've suspected what Pitta could do when Balt took him in the supplemental draft and over the last 2 years, we now know. No speculation unlike the others.

There is a reason he is still in Miami. They must be working hard to meet in the middle on money.

How so we know he's still in miami

We pretty much get updates when people leave. He was scheduled to meet with the Dolphins today and I am sure we would have herd something about him leaving already. Snce he was injured last year the Dolphins were probably waiting for certain medical reports to get back and that is why they had him stay over for another visit.

If he doesn't work out, I'd spend a 2 on Pitta (although we're gonna have to pay him too) if Eifert is gone.. cuz it sounds like Ertz in the 2nd and then Escobar in the 3rd have strengths but concerns too while we've suspected what Pitta could do when Balt took him in the supplemental draft and over the last 2 years, we now know. No speculation unlike the others.

Pitta was taken in the 4th round of the 2010 draft 1 pick after Aaron Hernandez and 1 round after the Ravens took Ed Dickson.

Back
Top Bottom