DVP Chance to Play | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DVP Chance to Play

I'd say fine. Regardless of Roberts, if McMillian is a liability for this defensive scheme, trade him for value.
I liked him, but I'm good either way.

I look at it like he wasn't going to be resigned regardless, so might as well get whatever little we could.

How did he do in the Raiders game? Anyone know?

I say sit him out this week. We all know Parker is ineffective unless he’s 100% healthy. Last thing we need is an infective Parker tweak something in a blow loss and then he misses a month

He's probably the most irreplaceable guy on the team considering the position, his talent and the lack of depth behind him with the opt outs of Wilson and Hurns. Our passing game goes from mediocre to putrid when he's out.

Rest him until after game 4 when I hope Tua makes his debut. Devante and Tua can practice on timing while the O-line keeps improving. We should have a ground game after the Buffalo game.

Im thinking they sit him knowing full well their chances of beating buffalo are minimal.

short week vs Jax probably sit too imo. That gives him 3 weeks to get right for a 13 game in 14 weeks run.

Just sit him the rest of the year. Miami isn't doing anything this year anyway

Back
Top Bottom