DVP Chance to Play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DVP Chance to Play

I think they will use him lightly, mostly as a decoy on Sunday. Just enough snaps and targets that the Bills defense has to account for him.

Despite missing the second half of the season opener due to a pesky hamstring injury, star Dolphins receiver DeVante Parker avoided a major setback and has a real chance to play Sunday against the Bills, two team sources tell the Miami Herald.

That of course would be a huge break for the Dolphins, whose receivers struggled to create separation after Parker left the Patriots game late in the second quarter.

Parker appeared in all 16 games in 2019 after struggling injuries the first four years of his career. He said before this season that staying healthy was among his top goals of 2020.

If he can go it gives us a good chance of the upset
I think the Bills are over rated

If he can go it gives us a good chance of the upset
I think the Bills are over rated
I think you’re right. Watched the Bills game last night and they don’t look as good the talking heads are saying. If we can make Allen use his arm all the way down the field, eventually he will slip up. Even when running the ball he had two fumbles. The Jets were just really really bad.

Honestly don’t care about Buffalo, I’m just glad it doesn’t seem like it’s going to be super long term. I’ll be impressed if he’s limited today instead of out.

Back
Top Bottom