DVP Elite? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DVP Elite?

Parker was elite last year but 1 year doesn’t make an elite player if he puts in another year like last year I think he can be considered elite

I feel like Yakov Smirnoff, when now always adding the line, "with Tua"...because In Russia, you catch DVP.

Regardless, with Tua he might be the true artist that I always saw him as.

This game right here is why I personally think DVP will enter the elite WR category if he stays healthy (which is hard to trust his body to do)

He was unguardable for the Defensive Player of The Year. Yeah, DVP is that good...

maybe he will become that guy but up to this point he has one excellent bunch of disappointing one

His last 10 or so games, he performed at an elite level. That's not really arguable.

To me, he has to do it consistently over the course of a couple seasons to be considered a top receiver.

^^^^

No. Not elite. An average to good No 1. Serviceable, injury riddled, but needs back to back to back 1000 yard seasons to be a considered close to elite.

Miami really need another WR that can push him. Next years draft hopefully. Chase, Smith, Waddle etc.

when you literally dominate the opposing CB who is supposedly "elite"

and you make it look pedestrian you are ELITE at least for that day!

So............ we know with Parker the only question is >>>>>> consistency!

Sure. It's a biggie.

BUT the kid has proven he CAN DO IT!

It's not like our roster is littered with dudes like that!

:lol:

It took Parker 4 years to finally live up to his enormous potential. Only because he made the necessary changes required in his personal life to help develop himself into the player he became in 2019. He was promptly rewarded for his hard work and dedication.

The question now becomes, does he continue to dominate or does he become complacent and return to his former ways, now that he's gotten a new contract. DeVante Parker is an extremely good player, if his head is in the game. Hopefully it stays in the game and he builds on what he did in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom