DVP - Update | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DVP - Update

Time to start Rosen again. I feel like we've been able to evaluate our other players, thanks to Fitz, but we really need more film on Rosen or they might as well just cut his *** now. Has Rosen learned anything from observing Fitzs? With hardly any playing time for weeks, and an absolute ambush when he was in there (cuz he lacked the experience to react as quickly to pressure as Fitz had), we've gotten about zero useful evaluation of him as a prospect for 2020. He cost a 2nd round pick. We need to try our best to get value there. He's useless as a backup right now at this point.

I don’t agree...This line is a QB killer...I’m good with letting Rosen learn and go at it hard in 2020 competing with a rookie and Fitz to start in 2020....Rosen’s contract is very team friendly.

I wouldn't mind seeing Rosen get at least one more start this season. As for the o-line.. it's not very good, but it's much better than it was earlier in the season when Rosen was playing. Maybe with a little better protection he'll have a chance to put some good things on film going into the off season.

I wouldn't mind seeing Rosen get at least one more start this season. As for the o-line.. it's not very good, but it's much better than it was earlier in the season when Rosen was playing. Maybe with a little better protection he'll have a chance to put some good things on film going into the off season.

What oline are you watching, brother? Fitz has been nothing short of spectacular running right off the snap because the pressure is immediate.

I'm with you that I'd love to see Rosen- would absolutely love to see what's there- but behind this oline, it's just going to be a set back.

As per the thread, there's zero upside to rush Parker back. Let him rest until he's 100.

13, you're right on the money. I still can't believe what I saw from Parker. It wasn't just great, it was dominant. God, have we finally had some luck break our way with 2 future big play WRs?

:offtopic: Where is the Pats are just admitting to being cheaters now? It's that flagrant.

What oline are you watching, brother? Fitz has been nothing short of spectacular running right off the snap because the pressure is immediate.

I'm with you that I'd love to see Rosen- would absolutely love to see what's there- but behind this oline, it's just going to be a set back.

As per the thread, there's zero upside to rush Parker back. Let him rest until he's 100.

13, you're right on the money. I still can't believe what I saw from Parker. It wasn't just great, it was dominant. God, have we finally had some luck break our way with 2 future big play WRs?

:offtopic: Where is the Pats are just admitting to being cheaters now? It's that flagrant.

The Oline isn't playing well, but it's playing better than it did for Fitzpatrick in the first three games of the season. Go back and look at those 40 point blowouts and tell me the line was playing better than it is now.

Dan would Chuck it deep throwing his man open for a game winning TD

That was a simple one...

What a complete 180 from where he was at. Did you ever think we'd all be saying we can't wait for DVP to get back? Good for him...
I cant ALWAYS be wrong...lol!
Now hear me out before you call me names... If you adhere to the buy low logic, now would be the time to extend Parker.

• Parker is at the bottom of his range right now, coming off his worst season
  • 24 years old, still got a decent contract left in him before he hits any kind of wall
  • No off field issues to speak of, while some are dissapointed in the return from a early first round pick, he still has value as a WR
  • We have no one on roster to replace him a the moment... UFA will cost more
I see alot of posts every year about how we never extend our players early in order to get discounts, but the same people usually dont want to take the risks involved with this strategy. Good example is Vernon, who everyone agrees we should've signed a year earlier... Problem is, there would've been an outrage if the team had done so with the type of production the team got from him that year... It's about buying low...

Parker could be worth up to 15M per a soon as next off season if he gets a decent season with his measurables, locking him up right now for a fraction of the price could be a very well calculated gamble...

Would you take this gamble?

I cant ALWAYS be wrong...lol!
I don't know whether to kiss ya or give ya an award. You called it Brother Nostradamus... :up:

The Oline isn't playing well, but it's playing better than it did for Fitzpatrick in the first three games of the season. Go back and look at those 40 point blowouts and tell me the line was playing better than it is now.

Ok... but it’s still awful...only a savvy vet gunslinger like Fitz could do anything behind this line... the smart move is to continue coaching up Rosen and rebuilding this line off-season.

Contrary to a certain Dolphin pod caster....I am not ready to write off Rosen until I see him properly coached behind a competent O-line...he has a really good arm and did show some ability to evade the rush in the pocket....I want him competing in 2020.... not destroyed behind this XFL o-line.

Back
Top Bottom