DVP - Update | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DVP - Update

In prior years, I would have seen the thread title and thought, “who cares?” This year the guy is playing really well i do care. What has this world come to?

Time to start Rosen again. I feel like we've been able to evaluate our other players, thanks to Fitz, but we really need more film on Rosen or they might as well just cut his *** now. Has Rosen learned anything from observing Fitzs? With hardly any playing time for weeks, and an absolute ambush when he was in there (cuz he lacked the experience to react as quickly to pressure as Fitz had), we've gotten about zero useful evaluation of him as a prospect for 2020. He cost a 2nd round pick. We need to try our best to get value there. He's useless as a backup right now at this point.

You need to see him because you can't watch practice. The coaches have a way better read on him and every other player because they get to see them everyday in practice and in meetings and film sessions. The pick spent on Rosen was a no-brainer, esp since we were able to trade down and get a second round pick next year. He's not a waste...that's "know-nothing" fan talk.

Simple equation really, if Parker plays on Sunday we beat the Giants, if not it's a roll of the dice between two very bad teams. Parker is so important to Fitz now, Ford stepped up on Sunday though, can he sustain that ?

I cant ALWAYS be wrong...lol!

tenor-3.gif

I was rooting for him to get to 1000k. I think if he plays, we win this game. The offense is not good without him. Next year with Preston Williams (and maybe a healthy Wilson) should be a fun offense to watch.

Isn’t it funny that the below average O-line is the only unit that’s been relatively healthy this season? I’m telling ya, scrubs stay healthy.

Hard to get hurt when you just let them run right by you and don’t engage in blocks lol

Back
Top Bottom