Dwayne Wade's knee couldn't be happier right now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwayne Wade's knee couldn't be happier right now

Side question for the rest, do we really care who wins this?? I personally would rather face the Pacers, not because i think it'd be an easier win but that i could stomach a hypothetical loss to them, I don't think i could handle one from the Knicks, i had my fill of being upset by them in the Zo, Hardaway days.

Side question for the rest, do we really care who wins this?? I personally would rather face the Pacers, not because i think it'd be an easier win but that i could stomach a hypothetical loss to them, I don't think i could handle one from the Knicks, i had my fill of being upset by them in the Zo, Hardaway days.

Well I live in South Florida so the answer is very easy for me. There are plenty arrogant New York Knicks fans down here. I would love for the Knicks to make it to the Eastern Conf. Finals so the Heat can thrash them.

Wade has said it and its true, a bruised knee doesnt get better with rest for only a few days

Back
Top Bottom