Dwight Howard leaving door open for move to Heat? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwight Howard leaving door open for move to Heat?

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
No, the Heat are not part of any of the trade speculation, but they managed to become part of the overall process when Sports Illustrated reported Monday that Howard would be interested in South Florida as a possible landing spot should he reach free agency in July still as a member of the Magic. For the Heat, about the only permutations under the salary cap that would work in an offseason sign-and-trade transaction for Howard at his salary scale would involve a member of the team's Big Three, either LeBron James, Dwyane Wade or Chris Bosh. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/sfl-miami-heat-dwight-howard-s031212,0,379632.story

I think Dwight doesn't even know what Dwight wants. I hate Chris Broussard popping up on ESPN every couple hours to tell us where Dwight is going and where Dwight isn't going. He cannot even pronounce his name right...he calls him DUHH-white Howard....it's DWIGHT....no DUH in it Broussard. Chris bothers me almost as much as Skippy Bayless and Screaming Steven A. Smith. I think Screaming A wakes up in a bad mood...he's always angry!!!

Back
Top Bottom