Dwyane Wade vs. Kobe Bryant - Who's Better?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade vs. Kobe Bryant - Who's Better??

nyjunc said:
Kobe doesn't have Wade's old team, he has a couple of former teammates thand let's not forget that Kobe missed a good chunk of the season and Kobe's Lakers play in the West not the East.

He basically does have Wade's old team....no matter...point made...Wade is in his second year.....and is accomplishing more than what Kobe did in his second year....

Wade's second year performance is what has people comparing him to all type of great players.

nick19991 said:
I think Wade is better then Kobe and I'm basing it on how well their team did without Shaq. This year Kobe was w/o Shaq and his team missed the playoffs entirely. Last year when Wade didn't have Shaq the Heat made the playoffs plus they won in the 1st round. Both Kobe and Wade had Odom the year they didn't have Shaq so I think that is a fair assesment

wade wasn't the go to guy last year, he was the 3rd leading scorer. His role last year and Kobe's this year are completely different. It's amazing the heat lost a game all year, this is the greatest team in the history of basketball :rolleyes: Wade is NOT as good as Kobe, maybe some day he'll ascend to the level Kobe was at pre-arrest but he's far away from there right now even as great as he's playing(except Game's 1 & 4).

nyjunc said:
wade wasn't the go to guy last year, he was the 3rd leading scorer. His role last year and Kobe's this year are completely different. It's amazing the heat lost a game all year, this is the greatest team in the history of basketball :rolleyes: Wade is NOT as good as Kobe, maybe some day he'll ascend to the level Kobe was at pre-arrest but he's far away from there right now even as great as he's playing(except Game's 1 & 4).

Wade is ten times the teammate that Kobe is...and thus...that alone makes him a better player RIGHT NOW.

nyjunc said:

he's not far away from that level, he's on the same level Kobes on. How did Kobe play against the Pistons last year? did he score 40 and 36 points like Wade has?

Section126 said:
He basically does have Wade's old team....no matter...point made...Wade is in his second year.....and is accomplishing more than what Kobe did in his second year....

Wade's second year performance is what has people comparing him to all type of great players.

Nobody is seriously comparing him to greats, it is for homer Heat fans to do. They are casually throwing out names but those folks who have watched basketball for many year sknow that it is ridiculous just as say a decade ago people were comparing Penny Hardaway to Magic Johnson.

By the way, Kobe went from HS to the NBA- that's a HUGE difference from leaving after your junior year in college.

nyjunc said:
Nobody is seriously comparing him to greats, it is for homer Heat fans to do. They are casually throwing out names but those folks who have watched basketball for many year sknow that it is ridiculous just as say a decade ago people were comparing Penny Hardaway to Magic Johnson.

By the way, Kobe went from HS to the NBA- that's a HUGE difference from leaving after your junior year in college

What? You mean.....like Lebron James? Some difference!

Dwayne Wade is a budding superstar...you have to watch him as much as Heat fans do to really appreciate what he is.....

When I saw him play as a rookie and the Heat were mediocre....I told my wife....This kid reminds me of how I felt watching Dan Marino as a rookie....

Michael Jordon went to college

Section126 said:
What? You mean.....like Lebron James? Some difference!

Dwayne Wade is a budding superstar...you have to watch him as much as Heat fans do to really appreciate what he is.....

When I saw him play as a rookie and the Heat were mediocre....I told my wife....This kid reminds me of how I felt watching Dan Marino as a rookie....

Kobe was one of the first guys to leave straight from HS and he didn't have an NBA body the way Lebron had.

Wade is great and should be for a long time, I loved him coming out of Marquette. I am not trying to put him down but he's no Kobe Bryant.

End of discussion.....

Dwayne Wade
Lebron James
Carmelo Anthony

ALL are better in their second year than what Kobe was.

nick19991 said:
Michael Jordon went to college

What does that mean? I wasn't saying Kobe was better b/c he didn't go to college, I was saying he had a bigger adjustment. Michale Jordan had a smooth transition to the NBA as well outside of being hurt his 2nd yr.

nyjunc said:
Kobe was one of the first guys to leave straight from HS and he didn't have an NBA body the way Lebron had.

Wade is great and should be for a long time, I loved him coming out of Marquette. I am not trying to put him down but he's no Kobe Bryant.

Kobe was not one of the first guys to leave straight out of HS......

Many more did before him....

The last few before him that became stars were:

Kevin Garnett, Jermaine O'Neal, Tracy McGrady.

Section126 said:
End of discussion.....

Dwayne Wade
Lebron James
Carmelo Anthony

ALL are better in their second year than what Kobe was.

:roflmao: You are insane, maybe I should try to log into your account so your account gets frozen and I won't have to read this nonsense. :lol:

nyjunc said:
:roflmao: You are insane, maybe I should try to log into your account so your account gets frozen and I won't have to read this nonsense. :lol:

You already did that once.

And what is wrong with what I posted...it is fact.

All three players are better now than what Kobe was in his second year.

Section126 said:
Kobe was not one of the first guys to leave straight out of HS......

Many more did before him....

The last few before him that became stars were:

Kevin Garnett, Jermaine O'Neal, Tracy McGrady.

Kobe came outy a year after Garnett and KG is the one who re-started this trend of HS to the NBA. Garnett, Kobe, O'Neal and McGrady all took many years to adjust. They did not come in and play like stars right away.

It took O'Neal until his SIXTH season before he became a good player, Kobe was an All Star in yr 2. McGrady didn't become a star until year FOUR.

Keep trying.

Section126 said:
You already did that once.

And what is wrong with what I posted...it is fact.

All three players are better now than what Kobe was in his second year.

I didn't do anything, you are the one who was suspended for a day for trying to log into my account to freeze it.

Back
Top Bottom