Dwyane Wade!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade!!!!!

Incredible ain't he?

We were all watching the game tonight. It was a B-Day party and even my Canadian uncle was just amazed at what he did.

Oddly enough, this was Wade's last score of the game.

That was a sweeeeeeeet play by Wade.

You have the #2 pick in the draft. Which player do you choose??

Darko Milicic
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Bosh
Dwyane Wade

For my money, I'm picking Darko hands down. I mean, have you seen this guy on the court??

Muck said:

Darko Milicic
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Bosh
Dwyane Wade

For my money, I'm picking Darko hands down. I mean, have you seen this guy on the court??

What is wronge with him? He is never playing and i heard he does good in practice but he does crappy during game time.

PhinDude88 said:
What is wronge with him? He is never playing and i heard he does good in practice but he does crappy during game time.

That's just to throw you off. You can't have a secret weapon if everybody knows about it. Darko's just lulling everyone to sleep. Before you know it, BANG!!......he's scoring 2 ppg.

Muck said:
That's just to throw you off. You can't have a secret weapon if everybody knows about it. Darko's just lulling everyone to sleep. Before you know it, BANG!!......he's scoring 2 ppg.

Maybe he will make people wet themselves and get 2.1 ppg.

Muck said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! DUDE THAT WAS SWEET. HILARIOUS!!!

Muck said:

Darko Milicic
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Bosh
Dwyane Wade

IMO, the top 6 should've been:

1.LeBron James
2.Dwyane Wade
3.Chris Bosh
4.Carmelo Anthony
5.Kirk Hinrich
6.Josh Howard

Marquis Daniels should've been a lottery pick. The only thing stopping Bosh from being an All-Star next year would be an injury.

does anyone have the real video of it in mpg or wav or something i can save to my computer

I hate that play, but I respect Wade. Damn good player.

I was at the game. First Heat game I attended this year. Don't think I could of picked a better game to see. I'm surprised the roof didn't come off AAA. It was bumpin.

Back
Top Bottom