Dylan Moses is available | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dylan Moses is available

RastaMan407

Scout Team
Reaction score
Do we grab him?? What happened and why how still available??

Would love to package the two 7ths and go get him.

Moses has the chance to go undrafted which is not surprising coming back from injury and looking so lost in most games. I'm also looking to see if Trey Smith goes or not. Figured he was always pegged for day 3 not based upon talent but due to health issues.

Moses has the chance to go undrafted which is not surprising coming back from injury and looking so lost in most games. I'm also looking to see if Trey Smith goes or not. Figured he was always pegged for day 3 not based upon talent but due to health issues.
At this point Trey deserves not to go. So he can have some kind of choice as an UDFA.

Last edited:
He played through a torn meniscus last year, after tearing an acl and missing a year previously. He looked horrible but i’m sure most players would not look too good playing through that. If he could get healthy, total different player. Worth a 7th

He played through a torn meniscus last year, after tearing an acl and missing a year previously. He looked horrible but i’m sure most players would not look too good playing through that. If he could get healthy, total different player. Worth a 7th
Yeah in the 7th you're just throwing darts and hoping something sticks. He might not even make an NFL roster now. But, maybe he bounces back.

At this point Trey deserves not to go. So he can have some kind of choice as an UDFA.

For him personally, I agree.

From a team perspective, each medical situation is different but I am all about taking chances on medical Day 3 because the talent of those guys, if medical clears, if much higher than the average guy being picked that late. I said the same with Maurice Hurst a few years back. The cost of that rookie contract has minimal risk. The only risk is the roster spot.

Id go with Moses in the 7th.

Back
Top Bottom