E. James needs to start making trouble in indy now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

E. James needs to start making trouble in indy now

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
E. James needs to start mouthing off that he hates indy and wants a trade right now, tell them he is leaving next year so you better get something for me or i am not reporting until i get traded to miami, something, just start making noise to get talk started

it didn't work for Cry Law up here in New England. It won't work for Edge, at least not this year. He may be there at this time next year, though.

I hope Edge gets his sh** together this season, and becomes a Fin next year. Doubtful that he'll ever be what he has a few years ago, but it's nice to dream.

It isn't going to happen...keep dreaming, the headcase in Indy isn't coming to your rescue. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Replacing one headcase with another headcase, only dulfin fans see the benefit of that one.

Bonedoc7777 said:
E. James needs to start mouthing off that he hates indy and wants a trade right now, tell them he is leaving next year so you better get something for me or i am not reporting until i get traded to miami, something, just start making noise to get talk started

That's not even necesary. All he has to do is get this year over with, and express to the team that after this year, he wants out!! If he starts causing trouble then next year the FIns will be questioning whether to bring him in or not!

rickyits420 said:
It isn't going to happen...keep dreaming, the headcase in Indy isn't coming to your rescue. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Replacing one headcase with another headcase, only dulfin fans see the benefit of that one.
I'm sure it wouldn't benefit your team.

How is Edgerin a headcase?! what has he done to be a headcase other than constantly come down to Miami and help the poor schools get more money, be a good mentor to the kids down here and donate money to inner city programs to get kids off the street?! Edgerin is quiet and that is it, he's not on social anxiety pills, he never shows off, never talks bad about people, never wore a wedding dress and definitely doesnt wear a helmet during interviews... so tell me... where do you get this headcase stuff from??? Your butt?

Back
Top Bottom