Eagles Denied TO To Play B-Ball In Summer Leauge | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles Denied TO To Play B-Ball In Summer Leauge

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2098709

There might be a holdout in Terrell Owens' summer, but apparently there won't be any hoops for the Philadelphia Eagles' star wide receiver.

Reacting to an ESPN.com story earlier in the day, Eagles team president Joe Banner said Friday evening through a club spokesman that Philadelphia would deny any request that sought to have Owens play basketball for the Sacramento Kings' summer league team. Director of football media services Derek Boyko said no such request has yet been made.

WTF does TO think he is doing?

To

Such a waste of talent. Why these guys only care about themselves blows my mind.

He thinks he can take the Sacramento Kings to NBA Finals. He wouldn't even make the NBA. :rofl:

Lol I think I read somewhere that in highschool or college he started five games in three years of being on the team. And he thinks he can help the Kings win the finals :lol:

Nappy Roots said:
what are you talkin about man, TO isnt doing anything. where in that article does it say TO requested to play ball. infact it says that there has been no such request.....

all this is is a artcle saying that if he DID request he would be denied.

After leading the Philadelphia Eagles to the Super Bowl, Terrell Owens wants the chance to help the Sacramento Kings reach the National Basketball Association Finals.

Owens, lacked in a bitter contract dispute with American football's Eagles, said he wants to try basketball. The Kings want Owens on a summer development league team that features Percy Miller, also known as rap musician Master P.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=afp-amfootnfleaglesbasket&prov=afp&type=lgns

Do some research.

Nappy Roots said:
nice try with a smartass reply, but it still doesnt dispute my post. he has always said he wants to play ball. but as i said, there has been no request from him to play, nor will there be.

Quit taking things so seriously dude. I was backing up what i was saying with another article. It still was something that TO wanted to do and i think that makes things even worse for his situation. I am sure that the Eagles organization are deeply concern with this TO situation and it wont help from him to play another sport.

Nappy Roots said:
what are you talkin about man, TO isnt doing anything. where in that article does it say TO requested to play ball. infact it says that there has been no such request.....

all this is is a artcle saying that if he DID request he would be denied.

That's because he can't request it without the Eagles permission.

byroan said:
That's because he can't request it without the Eagles permission.

request what? im talkin about requesting permission to play basketball.

and by the way PhinDude88, i wasnt takin anything to serious. i wasnt mad or anything, i just know it was a smartass comment in your post, and i pointed it out considering i wasnt wrong on this point. im a smartass myself, maybe not on the computer, but definitly one. so im tellin you bro, it didnt bother me, so dont worry bout it.

the bottom line is TO is a moron. TO wants to play ball, and his agent (who knows him better than anyone) is saying how he WANTS to play ball... .and if he doesn't get approved by the Eagles, he will be upset.

When i read that i couldn't believe it. Are you serious TO? you have to ask the Eagles for permission, and you are actually considering doing that after holding out on them for a bigger contract on your SECOND year??? this guy can't be serious....

TO was already a schmuck, but now he is quickly moving up the ranks to "douche"

Hell let him play and I hope he breaks his leg again

Back
Top Bottom