Eagles have no interest in Boston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles have no interest in Boston

REAL DEAL

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
KFFL .com reports that the Eagles have no interest in Boston. This report comes from the Philadelphia Inquerer news paper.I have not found the link to the paper yet.

Just my opinion but I think TO will lose that hearing and the mess will go on.

Eagles | No Interest in Boston - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:27:15 -0800

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports the Philadelphia Eagles do not have any interest in trading for San Diego Chargers WR David Boston, who was recently put on the trading block.

No interest in trading for him. If he hits the open market I bet they'd have an interest.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

PhinPreak -- I just notice the baby on your sig -- how old is he? Is he your son, nephew, etc? I just had a daugther so i see babies everywhere he is really cute and i love the outfit. .... Just to get off topic for a sec :) :)

Remember though, earlier in the week, it was reported that Dave and Rick both said we were not interested in him either. Dave went as far as saying no trade was going to be done. Rick said he would just return the call out of common courtesy. So we'll have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully the Fins will pick him up before he is released. A 3rd rnd draft pick fits me find and he should reconstructer her contract to play with us and his old reciever's coach.

I agree DolFinatic718 , I posted it as reported, but I find it strange that they would take a flyer at TO and not Boston. As some have said (not me) they are the same package.

Originally posted by DolFinatic718
Remember though, earlier in the week, it was reported that Dave and Rick both said we were not interested in him either. Dave went as far as saying no trade was going to be done. Rick said he would just return the call out of common courtesy. So we'll have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully the Fins will pick him up before he is released. A 3rd rnd draft pick fits me find and he should reconstructer her contract to play with us and his old reciever's coach.

I heard that too but hank cleared that up stating that Wanny said that he really did not want to trade a third round pick since that would mean that we would have to take on the salary.. they are looking to get him as a free agent .. all the papers are stating that there is great interest by the fins if there is BOSTON is a free agent .. I really dont like Hank, but he knows his Dolphins stuff ... so i think it he is right

Yeah but what I would be thinking reading that report is did KFFL have a similar blurb a few days ago when Spielman said they've got no interest at the moment in trading for Boston?

In other words you can trust this report that Philly has no interest about as far as you could throw Andy Reid.

Originally posted by REAL DEAL
I agree DolFinatic718 , I posted it as reported, but I find it strange that they would take a flyer at TO and not Boston. As some have said (not me) they are the same package.

Seriously. And Boston is only 26....

Back
Top Bottom