Eagles Trade Block (3 Pro-Bowlers and 1 Bonus) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles Trade Block (3 Pro-Bowlers and 1 Bonus)

Reaction score
I've got 3 Pro-Bowlers and 1 Starting QB of the Miami Dolphins on the block :)

Left Tackle - Tra Thomas
Defensive Tackle - Corey Simon
Tight End - Chad Lewis
Quarterback - AJ Feeley

I'm looking to trade up or down. Whatever. Wouldn't mind picking up an RB or a CB either.

And I don't need any WRs, I've got something planned in Free Agency ;)

And if anyone is wondering why Tra Thomas is on the block. It's because we got this guy named Artis Hicks ready to step up. You guys might remember Hicks. He was the one who man-handled Jason Taylor on Monday Night Football :roflmao:

ive got a looooooot of interest in simon..get back to me in pm's or so..

Originally posted by Cliff Burton
ive got a looooooot of interest in simon..get back to me in pm's or so..
Are you the Cowgirls? If so, you have nothing I want.

I'd rather trade Simon for a player instead of a draft pick. But thanks for the interest.

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc

Are you the Cowgirls? If so, you have nothing I want.

I'd rather trade Simon for a player instead of a draft pick. But thanks for the interest.

Ouch, kinda harsh Blitz.

What about me, I got some interest in Simon. I can package some picks/and or player compensation.

Vikings GM.

You'll see no love for the Cowpukes around these parts. :barf:

Pigskin, I'll be drafting up a proposal for you shortly.

I'll give you a 1st rounder for AJ Feely... Hey isn't that the thing to do at a Miami forum? :lol:

note: Yes i'm a dolphin fan.

Originally posted by Fisticuff Deuce
I'll give you a 1st rounder for AJ Feely... Hey isn't that the thing to do at a Miami forum? :lol:

note: Yes i'm a dolphin fan.
I agree to this trade. How do we make this official?

dont get your hopes up blitz...i dont think he was serious :)

for future reference though, when a trade goes through, either you or the other team involved post it in the trade thread(stickied at the top of this forum) and the other replies saying "(team name) confirms trade with (other team)"

I have serious interest in one of them players. AIM is BillsFever20, yahoo is billspower. Look me up.

Back
Top Bottom