Eagles trade Wentz to Colts makes new trade partner with the Dolphins. | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles trade Wentz to Colts makes new trade partner with the Dolphins.

Do you see Fields dropping that far? Personally I think he is the third best prospect, but many see #2.
Third best prospect among the QB's or are you saying 3rd among all the players?

Joe Robbie was lol. Shula almost bailed on him.
Robbie was, but he also had to put a lot of his own money into building a viable stadium, when most other big market teams were getting huge help and bond initiatives from municipalities, counties, etc.

As I recall, they did give a big break on the land, and tax incentives, but that was about it.

I still believe that Fields will go third in the draft... not to us, but to someone. It might be Trey Lance, but after his one game schedule, I think his train has stalled.

Don’t count out the Broncos as trade partners. They’ve let it be known Drew Lock is not their guy with their interest in Watson.

Pick 9, 153, Jerry Jeudy and a 2022 2nd rounder sound nice.

In a perfect world we help multiple (preferably NFC) teams get a QB.

I’m gonna bet tbe eagles roll with hurts for a year and see what happens barring a established vet qb free agent add

This.

They saw enough from Hurts to be intrigued. And TBH he is still rather green and has lots of room for improvement. He‘s got a good base of skills to build from.

I’ll be surprised if they they traded up for a QB this draft. But who knows for sure what others are thinking.

I agree with others, I don't think Philly wants/needs to trade up. Our best bet for a move is Carolina.

Uncle Ray Vs Uncle Mach... who would win the battle... of the CENTURY?
It's a toss-up...
Napoleon Dynamite Fighting GIF

Not sure I agree that owners don't want to win and only care about money. These owners already have tons and tons of money before they even buy the team so the reason they buy the team is to try to win a SB. I get it that to some of them the team is like a toy but they didn't need to spend what they spent to buy the team. They could just keep the money they have and not buy a team at all.

Unless you're the Glazers. They've been very clever in making several billion $ off the back of your average sports fan. They haven't put a single cent into their stadium or franchise - they have leached off the citizens of Tampa for 20 years. They have done the same with Manchester United taking $2 billion out of the club. Stephen Ross is a saint in comparison.

I've never understood the owners getting to take the mic at the Superbowl. Makes me slightly sick. That's my rant over.

Back
Top Bottom